THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jesslyn M.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Brook🖤 W.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Leah R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs

Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Lamb
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Lamb, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Lysine, Garlic, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Julie M.
Hillsborough, NJ
I have 3 dogs and trying to find one product that suits all three is never easy. But they all devour this food! Plus it keeps them energetic and I really think their coats seem to shine since we started using this. I would highly recommend!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great Company , they care about your animals.. they offer great products great promos . pricey but reasonable for the ingredients in the food.. the only reason i am giving this 3 out of 5 is because of the numerous recalls.
I got this for my two year old husky because the ingredients are wonderful. I don't know what bothered her about it but it tore her stomach up to the point that she wouldn't eat at all for four days. She's never had a problem with any kind of food and doesn't have a problem with any of the main ingredients unless it's the lamb. Other than that I love BLUE products.
Maria H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product! My dogs loves this dry food, it come in small bites so they can easily eat it, I have 3 dogs of more than 5 years, and they are super healthy on their skin and hair
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Other dog foods made our dog lose all of her hair. This one helped her heal and we have used it ever since. While a little expensive compared to others, it works well for our dog
Kristyn M.
My dog loved the food, but the food didn't love them back! They had horrible gas and upset stomachs for a long time. Finally we switched and the problem cleared up!
Jesslyn M.
Bronx, NY
Great size for a great price. Out of all the blue buffalo food this is her favorite flavor. Last’s for about a month and a half. She is always excited to eat.
kim c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Will never buy again. This made my dogs sick. They would throw up and have blood in there stool. If anything has the word blue in it I wont have in my home
Alexa W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My dogs love this food. I will only feed them blue buffalo because I know it is safe for them to eat. It's more expensive but it's worth it for my pups!
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this. Healthy and the big bag is more cost effective. Perfect for my puppy from the day we adopted her and as she continues to grow.
Victoria S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Has anyone seen any major differences in their dog after using this dog food?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I always see commercial for this dog food and I want to try it but I'm afraid of buying and then my dog won't like it (he's kind of picky). Is it worth it?
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
On blue puppy formula and looking for an adult food. Any differences with health and flavors?

Target