THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jesslyn M.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Brook🖤 W.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Leah R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs

Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Lamb
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Lamb, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Lysine, Garlic, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Leah R.
New York
My dog loves this food, and he's pretty picky with his food he didn't any of the others one we've gotten him. He's a small half yorkie half Maltese dog and he's pretty high maintenance. We got his this food and we never turned back. I would recommend it.
Christina F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our Border Collie has a sensitive stomach and we had to switch him from IAMS. He really loves the Lamb and Rice flavor and it doesn't tear his stomach up. I love that it makes his coat healthy and gives him the nutrients he needs without using filler ingredients.
Laura S.
Savannah
She’s eaten this for almost every meal for 9 years and never complained so I’m assuming she likes it. It hasn’t failed us in the GI department and as a bulldog with skin allergies it’s helped alleviate some of her excessive itching.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we purchase for our medium-sized dog, Chloe. We love that the company cares about animals and are glad to have an option that isn't chicken based. We will continue to repurchase this over and over. We've tried other options, but Chloe seems to like this best!
Taylor S.
Accord, NY
This is the only dog food I could feed my dog because he was highly allergic to everything except this. It made him more playful and happy and overall energetic. Great product. When I get another dog I'll definitely buy this product again
Dolores J.
Brownsville, TX
I really liked to buy this dog food for my dog but I recently found out that the True Blue Promise that Blue Buffalo states, isn't all true. There has been test done and this product does contain corn and does also contain poultry by-product meals. It's not a huge deal for me but I would at least like for the products company not to lie.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My dogs have lost weight, become more energetic, and stopped eating... undesirable thins they find in the yard. It’s a bit more expensive than the brands we used in the past, but the improvements we’ve noticed in our fur babies definitely make it worth the investment.
Heather R.
Jacksonville Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog is very sensitive to most dog foods and this brand and flavor is one of the only that doesn’t make her break out in hives. We get it automatically shipped to use each month because we’ve run out and had to buy a different brand and you can tell the difference in quality.
Bailey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have bought every flavor for my pups and their favorite is the Lamb. They love it bc it tastes good. I love it because they are noticeably healthier when they eat it vs other brands. I have a JRT and a GSD but they both eat it and will continue to eat it.
Lesa S.
Cypress
Purchased at: PetSmart
Anything Blue Buffalo, I give to my dogs! It's the only brand of dog food/ treats that I can trust! My dogs enjoy the foods/ treats and it keeps their weight maintained. Even though this brand is extremely pricey, I do not mind spending the money!
Victoria S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Has anyone seen any major differences in their dog after using this dog food?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I always see commercial for this dog food and I want to try it but I'm afraid of buying and then my dog won't like it (he's kind of picky). Is it worth it?
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
On blue puppy formula and looking for an adult food. Any differences with health and flavors?

Target