THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Without extra calories from fat, BLUE Life Protection Heatlhy Weight is formulated to help dogs achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Rice Bran, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Buy on target.com
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After years of searching for a dog food that met the needs of my allergy ridden and picky eater, we finally settled with this food. She was eating the regular life protection but she gained some weight this winter so we switched to the healthy weight version. Blue Buffalo is best there is on the commercially available market. It’s changed both my dogs lives.
Erin B.
Baltimore
My dogs have sensitive tummys and they gain weight fast so I had to go through so many brands to find something that worked for them! So I got this and their weight got to where it should be and they got healthy! I love the healthy ingredients because I only want my dogs to eat the very best! And this food was good enough for their super sensitive tummys
Carol S.
Boca Raton
I have two dogs whom of course I love with all my heart. I want them to be around as long as possible so I feel what they eat is important. I get them the weight control as they are getting older and less active. They eat every bit and they love it.
Mallory S.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are such picky eaters and have scarfed this down since the first time I put it in front of them. It’s easy for them to eat and helps to maintain their weight!
Delora F.
Arlington
So my baby is a very very picky eater. His vet Recommended that you should try this Brand. He is overweight and she said that it was in small little bites that he can eat and a usually dogs love it cause it tastes good. It helps with weight to.  so I just thought why not try it, and ever since then he loves it!! he had kibbles and bits and other brands.... he got tired of them real fast. it's been about 2 years and he still loves it I know you can get it at petsmart or any other pet stores but they don't sell them at grocery stores.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I started getting my dog this food after I noticed her getting a little sluggish and gaining weight. I looked up all dog brands ingredients to compare vitamins and minerals that were in the food, and although wellness almost tied with blue, it couldn't beat this brand. My dog loves her food and it's definitely helped her with her weight and an overall healthy dog style
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is a great product.  Both my dogs eat this food and absolutely love it! The overall all price of this product may scare buyers away but it is totally worth it. This dog food lasts much longer since the dogs are eating less of it.  Better yet its made with natural, healthy ingredients.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this. I have a very picky Pekingese who will not eat much other than roasted chicken, but she loves this food. It has been a life saver. My brothers Bully Pit eats the same food, and it has allowed him to slim down and show a much more muscular physique.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High quality dog food that my dogs really enjoy. I also have a pup with a sensitive stomach and this food is always something he can tolerate. It is a bit expensive but we also cook for the dogs so a little goes a long way.
Katie M.
Cottage Grove
We switched our dog over from Weight management from the vet to blue buffalo healthy weight not only is of half the price but my dog loves it. On the food from the vet she was slowing down and just didn’t seem herself but on blue buffalo She looks forward to feeding time lol