THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Without extra calories from fat, BLUE Life Protection Heatlhy Weight is formulated to help dogs achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Rice Bran, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Jessenia G.
West Liberty, IA
After my dog started to put on weight my vet recommended this brand and formula. It makes his coat so soft and shiny and he doesn’t get the red tear stains under his eyes anymore! He is a bichon and peekapoo mix so he was always getting the red stains and I didn’t know how to get rid of it! He is also at a very healthy weight and loves this flavor. He is a picky eater but loves this!
Erin B.
Baltimore
My dogs have sensitive tummys and they gain weight fast so I had to go through so many brands to find something that worked for them! So I got this and their weight got to where it should be and they got healthy! I love the healthy ingredients because I only want my dogs to eat the very best! And this food was good enough for their super sensitive tummys
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
We have to get this special kind for weight watchers for our pomma poo. She likes to over eat.  And we find with this type she doesn’t over due it. She actually wants the regular flavor and kind but we have to keep her separate while eating. This is a great value whatever size bag. Petco is usually the best priced .
Taylor S.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 1 year old pit/rott mix loooooves this food! We haven’t gotten to exercise quite as much as we are both used to and she has started to put on some excess weight, so I switched her to this food hoping to keep her weight down during this time, and it has worked well so far! We are both very happy with how it has been working for her!
Janet R.
Overland Park, KS
My furry baby LOVES this food!  She turns up her nose at anything else.  She cannot wait until it is time to eat.  She has eaten this for many years.  It exceeds my expectations.  My baby is a blue heeler.  I will never give her anything else.  Why would I?
Carol S.
Boca Raton
I have two dogs whom of course I love with all my heart. I want them to be around as long as possible so I feel what they eat is important. I get them the weight control as they are getting older and less active. They eat every bit and they love it.
Kailey C.
My dog LOVES the food. She never refuses a meal. However she will eat anything and everything, so I’m not sure if that speaks to how good the food is. We’ve been following the portion instructions for her and she has actually gained weight, maybe we should decrease the serving size?
Delora F.
Arlington
So my baby is a very very picky eater. His vet Recommended that you should try this Brand. He is overweight and she said that it was in small little bites that he can eat and a usually dogs love it cause it tastes good. It helps with weight to.  so I just thought why not try it, and ever since then he loves it!! he had kibbles and bits and other brands.... he got tired of them real fast. it's been about 2 years and he still loves it I know you can get it at petsmart or any other pet stores but they don't sell them at grocery stores.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I started getting my dog this food after I noticed her getting a little sluggish and gaining weight. I looked up all dog brands ingredients to compare vitamins and minerals that were in the food, and although wellness almost tied with blue, it couldn't beat this brand. My dog loves her food and it's definitely helped her with her weight and an overall healthy dog style
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After years of searching for a dog food that met the needs of my allergy ridden and picky eater, we finally settled with this food. She was eating the regular life protection but she gained some weight this winter so we switched to the healthy weight version. Blue Buffalo is best there is on the commercially available market. It’s changed both my dogs lives.

back