THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Formulated for the health and well-being of our dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breed Dogs is formulated with a precise blend of proteins and carbohydrates to meet a smaller dog’s higher energy needs and doesn’t contain the extra calories to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Peas, Natural Flavor, Oatmeal, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Caramel, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Choline Chloride, Garlic, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Cher E.
Hereford, AZ
great food that even my picky dog likes. We have an overweight dog and even though he only has 2 cups of food a day, it doesn't seem to really effect his weight, maintains instead. You can tell that the product had a lot of thought put into it in order to put the health and happiness of the dogs first rather than just any old dog food.
Kenzie T.
Lehighton, PA
We use this for my small pugs as their daily meals. They love it. It’s gone within minutes of putting it into their bowls. I think it’s a very high quality dog food and will continue to purchase it.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I wanted to try a more wholesome “clean” brand of dog food for my chihuahua as he’s getting on the older side, he’s a very picky eater so everything makes me nervous to try but he ate his food! Which is all I truly care about so I would purchase this again, the price is steep but they have a lot of promises and good ingredients so I’m fine with the price
Haley J.
Winston-Salem
Love this dog food. Izzie is a beagle poodle mix so she is small in stature. She gains weight very easily so I looked into a better healthy weight food. Blue buffalo was a littler pricier but was worth it for Iz! I follow the recommended amount based on her weight and she lost a few pounds and has maintained ever since.
Brooke S.
This food has great ingredients, no fillers like most food does. Puppy needs to lose some pounds so this is perfect for him. He loves the food and I feel good about feeding it to him. Would and will definitely buy again.
Raquel A.
Houston
I love this product, and my dog loves it as well. I usually switch his food to see which one he likes best. We always return to this brand. I love the ingredients, and that it helps my dog with his weight management.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
We've used this flavor and the chicken & rice one interchangeably for a few years now and we love them both. The dogs do too. Our dogs were severely underweight and now they're healthy and thriving.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
My two Pomchis they are sisters, we have had them on Blue since they were puppies. So as they have gotten older they are both now 3 years old they eat twice a day Blue Buffalo small healthy breed formula. They eat he chicken and rice and lamb and rice. They love it. The best organic dog food on the market. Thanks Blue for keeping my babies healthy!!!😘👍🏼❤️
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
My dogs seem healthier, and have lost excess weight which they gained while on the regular blue buffalo food. I bought this at Petco. My dogs love this food, and I don't think I'll ever switch. Their health is important to me, and this healthy weight one definitely deliver on that.
Brittany J.
Fort Eustis, VA
Blue Buffalo is the only brand of food that my dogs can eat due to their crazy allergies! I have 2 shih-tzus and we keep them on the healthy weight because they pack some weight of if we move them to the regular small breed. This seems to be the best that works with their little tummies and I don't have near the issues with clogged anal glands either with this food!