BY BLUE BUFFALO #33 in Dog Food

Formulated for the health and well-being of small breed dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• I have trouble finding dog food that our dog will continu...3 Answers
  • Anyone else had problems with their dog not eating the vi...2 Answers
Cassie B.
There are few things more important to every species than the nutrition we consume. It makes or breaks everything. So why would I allow my beloved dog to consume things that would disgust me if I ever read them on a bag of my own food?! He is a member of the family and should be cared for accordingly. My dog exclusively eats Blue dry food and as a result has a beautiful silky coat, fresh breath, clean and easy bathroom breaks, and a healthy amount of energy. Although it can be tempting to cut dollars wherever possible I strongly believe your animal should not be where you cut corners. In the long run, you may end up out a lot more money because of the variety of unhealthy ingreidents present in other foods can cause a variety of bad health issues including cancer. I have attempted from day 1 to keep my pup on a hollistic and vitamin packed diet. The result? He is healtheir, more resilient, playful, and quick to learn than I have found with other dogs (this guy is #7) that I did not feed as well.
Emma N.
My dog is an incredibly picky eater, and blue Buffalo formulas are the only dog food he’ll actually eat. It’s nice to know he’s getting a healthy diet, and it says something when he won’t even touch other similar priced brands. As long as he eats it, I’ll keep purchasing it!
Deb C.
Denver
We just started our dog on this food recently, but we can already see the difference quality food like this makes. I did heaps of research on dog food and finally decided on this, because it has the healthiest ingredients and outstanding reviews. So glad we found this, she loves it and I know that it is good for her!!THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
My dogs love this food! The one is pickier than the other and will usually only eat half her bowl of dry food because we put chicken on top of it as well, but they will eat it! Their coats are super shiny and they are healthy as can be! It can be a little pricey, but the quality seems worth it.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought he really liked this food until his yeast infection kept coming back. I switched to a different food and he seems fine now. I’m not sure if it was all the carbs in it that was converting to sugar or what but I don’t think I’d recommend in the future based off the price.
Karyn W.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my cats the cat food in this same line and my dog loves it just as much. I like that it's not full of corn gluten meal and instead has nutritious ingredients like chicken and rice. It's pricey but since my dog eats less of it at once, it's worth it!
Yancy W.
Springfield , VA
My 3 year old Yorker loves this food! She has a sensitive stomach and this formula it perfect for her. She definitely enjoys eating this. I would definitely recommend!!! I switched ones to try something new and my fur baby wouldn’t eat it. This by far is her favorite.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Very good for your dog! Keeps them happy and at a nice healthy weight if you follow feeding instructions. It is very pricey though and my dog seems to have trouble crunching the pieces at times. Overall, good dog Food if you can afford it.
Megan M.
Indianapolis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my Jack Russell Blue Buffalo for about a year. My Jack Russell loves this food. It is more expensive than other dry dog foods, but I think it is worth it for higher quality ingredients 💕🐶. I just started transitioning my 5 month old puppy to the same food. He also really seems to like it. I think they like this food because of the small size of the kibble. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only dog food I feed my dog. After my parents dog had to go in the hospital by a condition caused by another popular dog food brand, I decided my puppy would only have the best of the best. Blue buffalo dog food has all natural ingredients and my dog loves the taste as well! I feel comfortable knowing what I'm actually feeding my baby! It's a little up there in price but it is worth it to know my baby is getting a quality product.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I have trouble finding dog food that our dog will continuously eat. Do most dogs like this brand? What flavors are in it? I try to get dog food that has different meat flavors.
Sarah R.
Anyone else had problems with their dog not eating the vitamin bits? Maybe there is some way to make them more appetizing?

back