THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Senior Dogs uploaded by Penny S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Senior Dogs

Formulated for the health and well-being of senior dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Life Protection for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Peas, Rice Bran, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• At what age should a dog be considered a senior? My dogs ...4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Samantha B.
Chesterfield, MI
This food has worked wonders for my Doberman/Shepherd mix. We had lots of issues with his skin and after getting on this they have shown improvement. I count myself lucky that my boy is still with us being a large breed dog and almost 15 years old. You wouldn’t know from how he acts though! I’d like to think that Blue Buffalo has helped him stay so happy and healthy.
Nash T.
The only dog food I buy for my dog. I have purchased the sign for the past four years between dog food and dog treats. It’s a great value a big bag will last me about 4 to 6 weeks and I will make the extra effort to hunt down his dog food.
Kayla O.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
My two boxers both love this food, which is great because we couldn’t get them to agree on one they both liked for the longest time! It’s full of the things they like as well as the things they need.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
We switched over to Blue Buffalo when my Lab had severe allergies. Blue Buffalo has limited ingredients and really helped us narrow down her allergies. I would highly recommend this dog food to every dog owner, especially ones who may need the limited ingredient formulas for their pups!
I started buying this dog food for my dog from the start and I am so glad I did. Immediately I noticed that his fur was shinier. He also seems to enjoy his food. Today I went to buy him the Grain free bag so we will see how he does with that. I would recommend. Thanks for reading...
Tiffany R.
Simpsonville, SC
I switched both of my dogs to this food. The food they were on before they didnt really care for. Now that i got them blue buffalo they cant wait to gobble down thier food. Best choice i made with my dogs, its worth spending the extra $.
Molly S.
Used this for my two dogs their whole lives. They are healthy, both at the age of 12. I feel strongly that this food has contributed to their health and longevity.
Denise J F.
My dog is 11 years old now and requires more out of her food. I'm blown away by the ingredients and all the nutrients offered. The first three ingredients are deboned chicken, brown rice, and barley oatmeal. It's a great source for omega 3 and I can attest to the meeting high energy requirements. My dog maybe a senior but she's just as active now as she was when she was a puppy!
Eddie M.
I used to feed my dog Pedigree before but I stopped because my dog’s hair used to fall off a lot. The Vet recommended me to buy him a more healthier food, I switched him to Blue Buffalo chicken & he looks healthier and the hair stopped falling, he doesn’t shed much now & my dog absolutely loves his new food. I am not going back or changing his food. This is a great choice!
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
My dog loves this food. I'm so glad they make the senior formula in the flavor he's accustomed to eating. I've noticed he's started to slow down a bit in his older age and this has put a pep back in his step!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
At what age should a dog be considered a senior? My dogs are currently 9 and 10 and I have been feeding them THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Dogs but am wondering if I should switch to the senior food.