THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Large Breed Senior Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Formulated for the health and well-being of senior dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Life Protection for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being and includes glucosamine and chondroitin to promote healthy joints in large-breed dogs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Rice Bran, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Caramel, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

LAUREN T.
i have been using blue buffalo for year. My pet Leeya, blue pit, is almost 9 years old. I'm thinking of switching to the senior food after reading reviews. I'm hoping it will help with her coat and digestive issues. Will definitely purchase next time.
Cindy B.
Stewartstown
Works great for our dog.  There aren’t many options out there for older large breed dogs of this quality. I care about what I feed my dogs and I trust blue buffalo. Our dog is 12 and a Great Dane / pit mix so he’s over 95lbs of Love. He deserves the best and with blue buffalo I feel he’s getting it.
Ashley W.
Lowell, NC
Blue buffalo is the best food you will ever find for your dogs it is expensive but worth every penny. I love how they make a formula for large breed dogs and also senior large breed dogs that way I know my dogs are getting what they need to stay healthy. I love love love to feed my dogs blue buffalo over anything
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL
We have a 2 year old lab and 7 year old chihuahua and both have them been on BB since day 1. We typically order from amazon because it’s cheaper and free shipping. The dogs love it, I get the 30lb bag and it lasts about 3 weeks for both dogs. I recommend his for dog owners because of availability and ease of purchasing it and for value! The ingredients are not full of fillers and are great for out animal babies.
Clara P.
Henderson, NC
I have a 9 year old golden retriever and we switched to this brand almost 3 months ago and he loves it and we love it. I can see a change in his coat and definitely his energy. He has arthritis in his hind legs and I swear I see a huge change in the way he gets up and down. He doesn't struggle. If that makes sense.
Tandie K.
Bellingham, WA
The dog I sit during the day just switched to this food and the difference is amazing! She has more of a pep in her step and is putting on weight! She is a 13 year old lab and this is doing wonders for her! Supports healthy joints so she is moving much better!
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
This tends to be our go-to dry kibble for our dogs (13 and 7.). I'd love to use it all the time, but it's so ridiculously expensive. Almost sixty bucks a bag for two weeks? That is a kick in the wallet.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I've always wanted to try this brand since it is so hyped up on TV and I hear such great things about its healthy nutrients and orginality other than other dog food brands.
Heather C.
I would give this 5 stars but blue buffalo is so exspensive. My dog loves it so i guess I'm going to keep buying it. 😁
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
My dog seems to like this food so I will continue to give it to him. It last a while too and keeps him full.