Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
BLUE Life Protection Formula for Large Breed Dogs contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help support the special needs of bigger dogs.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Large Breed Adult Dogs!
Love this brand. My dog was super sensitive to multiple brands, but this one was a perfect balance for him. We've been buying this brand for 10+ years!
Manahawkin, NJ
I have been feeding Blue Buffalo to my pets for years. I seriously noticed a difference in my pets' appearances after switching them to Blue Buffalo.
Long Beach , CA
My dogs love this food!! It's healthy and good for your pets. It's a bit pricey but I would pay more for a healthier choice.
Syracuse
Very healthy for the dogs, different flavors you can choose from . Expensive but worth it. I️ buy the product at Petco
Lake Charles, LA
My dog loves this! It fills her up and she doesn't gain a ton if weight. Is pricey but so worth it!
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love blue buffalo. Only food that my dogs absolutely love eating. And it’s good for the dogs too.
Tucson, AZ
We have fed this to our golden retriever forever! She loves it and we have no complaints.
Boca raton
My dog is happy with this brand and he has been eating this brand since he was a puppy

Looking for your answer?