THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitty Cravings® With Real Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats

BLUE Kitty Cravings® With Real Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats

One satisfying crunch of this tempting treat and your cat will know why Floyd, the World’s Most Fascinating Feline, battled an Alaskan grizzly to steal a scrumptious king salmon from his jaws.

Featuring real salmon and other high-quality, wholesome ingredients, BLUE Kitty Cravings contain less than two calories per treat — plus have none of the chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors Floyd finds unacceptable.

So show your fascinating feline the love. Reward them with a crunchy, crave-worthy treat they deserve without having to embark on daring adventures, like Floyd.

INGREDIENTS
Salmon, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Potassium Chloride, preserved with Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

What kind of treats do you give your cats? I give my cats[product:blue-buffalo-blue-kitty-cravings-cat-treat-natural-salmon-size-2-oz] they go crazy for them.
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitty Cravings® With Real Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats!
Hilliard, OH
My cat is absolutely obsessed with this flavor. The salmon flavor is her favorite one, and she’ll never leave a crumb behind when I give her these.
Las Vegas, NV
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitty Cravings® With Real Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a big hit with my little kitty, especially such a picky treat eater! He always comes running once he hears the package being opened! 🤍
Orange
My kittens aren’t a big fan of these and I’m not really sure why. I personally didn’t like the smell of them and thought it was dry.
Phoenix, AZ
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitty Cravings® With Real Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats uploaded by Carrie G.
Our kitten loves these treats and Blue Buffalo has great ingredients for your pets. She loves all of the flavors.
My cat goes crazy for this product, he lets me know everyday that is he due for one. I would say it’s a hit!
Los Angeles, CA
These treats are great. My cat likes them and they seem a lot healthier than other popular treat options
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA
2 years ago
kristi L. • 2 years ago
My cats favorite is also the blue co. blue kitty cravings with real salmon!!