THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitchen Cravings™ Chicken Sausages Homestyle Dog Treats uploaded by Emma G.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitchen Cravings™ Chicken Sausages Homestyle Dog Treats uploaded by Amy R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Kitchen Cravings™ Chicken Sausages Homestyle Dog Treats

If it were up to the dogs, just about everything would be made out of delicious, meaty sausage. While we can’t feed them everything they want, we can share the authentic taste of sausage without all the fillers and artificial flavorings of the other brands.

Made with real chicken, BLUE Kitchen Cravings Chicken Sausage is so close to the real thing that your best buddy will never know the difference!

These BLUE Kitchen Cravings contain:

Starts with delicious Chicken
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Cane Molasses, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Salt, preserved with Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary.

Emily S.
My dog absolutely loved these treats! I have bought them both at PetSmart and at my local, family-owned pet store. They're on the more expensive side, but I was happy with them. I'd definitely buy them again.
Elena E.
We ran out of the meatballs, so right now she's enjoying the sausage. My dog is a typical girl... She likes some treats. She always gets super excited when she sees me come home with bags from the pet store because she knows she's getting some goodies... And she gets excited when these are part of the goods
Emma G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Kitchen Cravings™ Chicken Sausages Homestyle Dog Treats on sale at Petco for quick sale $4.50 and our puppies love them. Their not messy or to chewy for their small mouths and I noticed a better response to commands when the bag is in hand. I would definitely purchase even if it's not on sale.
Amy R.
Our Australian Shepherd loves these treats! I love them bc we trust Blue Buffalo for our dog food and try are a soft treat. I can easily break these up to use as training treats. Highly recommend this for your furry family member.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My dog LOVES anything from this brand of food line. And I love it even more because of what all they put into making it. It's safe and healthy for our animals and I never sending guess anything I buy from them. I highly recommend anyone with animals to buy their products. This is my dogs favorite treat !
Jenni I.
Atkinson, NH
Much healthier than Beggin strips! And my beagle mix Luna loves them. A real meat treat, no corn, wheat or soy. Healthy ingredients, no artificial anything! I think I scored these on 1/2 off clearance, so the price was great. I would buy again regardless
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
My little pup Reagan loves these! I love that they are made without fillers and are healthy and wholesome for my little fur child. I recommend these, and they are grain free! I buy these regularly for my dog.
Alyssa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is quite picky, and unfortunately she does not like to eat these treats. However, I do know that many buyers of Blue Buffalo are satisfied. But Blue Buffalo seems to always give my dog stomach issues.
Shelby R.
I was given a sample size of these and my dog absolutely loved them. They're a bit on the pricey side for the bag of snacks but my dog did enjoy them. The size of the sample bag is pretty big just small enough to try out with your pup.
Ally C.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My dogs love these. It's hard for me to find treats and good my dogs like cause they are very picky. Blue Buffalo is on the pricey side but they are worth the money we buy their food and their treats. My husky and Italian grey hound gobble them up!