BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Formulated to support the health and well-being of your feline friend, BLUE for Cats features only the finest natural ingredients:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains and veggies
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Our natural BLUE for Cats recipe is holistically formulated to support the needs of adult cats. It starts with carefully balanced calories to help indoor cats maintain a healthy body weight, plus fibers to help control hairballs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley, Brown Rice, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Protein, Dried Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Psyllium Seed Husks, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Caramel, Taurine, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats
Erin R.
Purchased at: Amazon
So effective! I’d been feeding my baby just regular Purina and Friskies since I got her, until the vet mentioned she was getting a little pudgy. She’s a pretty small cat, but she weighed 10.5 lbs at the time. So I researched a bunch of weight control foods and landed on this one. It definitely took some adjustment—I started with mixing it in with her old food, and she would pick out the Purina pieces, leave all of the Blur Buffalo ones, and meow at me like her bowl was empty—but she eventually got over it. And on our next trip to the vet, she had lost half a pound! The vet was very happy with her progress, and so am I. Totally worth it!
Sara Y.
South Orange, NJ
I can't really say how this does for weight control but my cat no longer gets hairball! She used to cough them up ALL THE TIME. Now they just pass through her. Be alert though because since the hair comes out the other end it will be in the litter box. I have a black short hair and I was freaking out the first time I saw it because I didn't know what it was until I finally realized it was because I started feeding her this food.
Mariah K.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitties love their food. They seem to like the chicken flavor best. This is the only dry food I’ve tried for them but since they have enjoyed it I’ve felt no reason to try anything else. It has a higher price tag but you can get some discounts at Petco.
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I previously used Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Chicken & Brown Rice for my three cats, but one was getting hairballs quite frequently (and another on occasion) so I switched them to the hairball control formula and it has made such a difference! It has been over a month now and there have been zero hairballs! It's the same flavor as the previous food, but they eat this stuff up! Highly recommend if your cat has a hairball issue!
Madison C.
Newcomerstown
Recently switched my cat over to this food to help regulate her weight. She loves this food so much! She’s always super excited for feeding time! I feel good giving it to her because I know it has better ingredients. Once her weight is under control I’ll probably switch her over to one of their other lines. It is a bit pricey but I’m willing to spend the extra money to make sure she is happy and healthy!
adryanna c.
Everett, wa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
A grain free and healthy option for cats that helps them get a balance of the proteins they need. The option to go without chicken is also a big help when chicken allergies are a worry.
Whitney G.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: PetSmart
This food is great! I’m happy to feed it to my cats because of the healthier, natural ingredients. They love the taste, too! For cats who have both weight and hairball issues, this food takes care of both. It is a trusted brand that I will continue to buy.
Ali B.
Boston, MA
We have three adult indoor cats, and they all love this dry food. It has really helped keep my two boys from packing on too many extra pounds, and we never have any hairball issues anymore. My girl loves it, too- she prefers it over her wet food any day. Thanks Blue Buffalo for making my kitties happy!
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Both of my cats I’ve had ate this and both of them got either super bad gas or horrible smelling bowel movements. The grain or something in this product has upset my cats stomachs. I switched to Acana and they both immediately got better
Brittany D.
Fayetteville, AR
Purchased at: PetSmart
My tabby cat loves this food! He’s a bit chunky, and it helped him slim down (without him crying to me that he was hungry all the time). It’s a good price for the quality, and I’m very happy with the weight-loss results in my cat!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really worth the buy and does it do what it says I'm looking for a different brand of food for my cats and always heard this was a good brand
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Who likes this brand
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
My cat will eat this food, but she isn’t really loosing weight. I’m keeping her active. She stopped really eating the food (or at least stopped eating it quickly) because she threw once or twice but now is fine with it. Any ideas on if I should switch her or keep her on this food?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this product for there pet and can you please tell me if it comes in many kinds and is it all healthy ingredients

Amazon