THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats uploaded by samantha m.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats uploaded by jess t.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats uploaded by Olivia M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Formulated to support the health and well-being of your feline friend, BLUE for Cats features only the finest natural ingredients:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains and veggies
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Our natural BLUE for Cats recipe is holistically formulated to support the needs of adult cats. It starts with carefully balanced calories to help indoor cats maintain a healthy body weight, plus fibers to help control hairballs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley, Brown Rice, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Protein, Dried Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Psyllium Seed Husks, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Caramel, Taurine, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

Sara Y.
South Orange, NJ
I can't really say how this does for weight control but my cat no longer gets hairball! She used to cough them up ALL THE TIME. Now they just pass through her. Be alert though because since the hair comes out the other end it will be in the litter box. I have a black short hair and I was freaking out the first time I saw it because I didn't know what it was until I finally realized it was because I started feeding her this food.
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
I previously used Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Chicken & Brown Rice for my three cats, but one was getting hairballs quite frequently (and another on occasion) so I switched them to the hairball control formula and it has made such a difference! It has been over a month now and there have been zero hairballs! It's the same flavor as the previous food, but they eat this stuff up! Highly recommend if your cat has a hairball issue!
Christine G.
Kemah, TX
Our cats love this brand. We often switch the flavor, but we like to buy the hair ball prevention. Our cats no longer cough up hair balls. They come running for breakfast and dinner. We love Blue Buffalo.
Madison C.
Newcomerstown
Recently switched my cat over to this food to help regulate her weight. She loves this food so much! She’s always super excited for feeding time! I feel good giving it to her because I know it has better ingredients. Once her weight is under control I’ll probably switch her over to one of their other lines. It is a bit pricey but I’m willing to spend the extra money to make sure she is happy and healthy!
Amberly S.
My calico cat has always been on the heavier side so I found this food to help manage her weight. She absolutely loves it and can’t eat it fast enough. It really seems to manage hairballs quite decently as well. I’ve stuck with this food for awhile and I will continue to buy it.
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Both of my cats I’ve had ate this and both of them got either super bad gas or horrible smelling bowel movements. The grain or something in this product has upset my cats stomachs. I switched to Acana and they both immediately got better
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
After a checkup 2 years ago our vet told us that our oldest cat was overweight and needed to lose weight otherwise his health could suffer. While perusing all of the different formulas we somehow picked out this one. At first our cat wasn’t too sure, even though we introduced the food slowly but now he likes the food and formula. With a steady diet of this and measuring his food he slowly but surely lost weight. Definitely a quality food that our cat enjoys and that our kitten tries to sneak bites of.
Jenna J.
Boston, MA
My cat was throwing up hairballs every week and this food has put that to an end. Amazing! Also she seems to enjoy this food so much more than other hairball brands. My only complaint is the price, but worth it for these results.
Stephanie H.
Spokane, WA
Blue Buffalo is great for my cats. Good nutrition plus it gives them really nice and soft fur! The weight control is great since evidently the taste is good too, and they enjoy eating it.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
My cats both enjoy this food and thankfully it must be working bc in 6 months I’ve never seen a hair ball! My one cat was kind of dull coated but after switching him to this food his coat is so sleek and shiny.
Sophia R.
DALLAS, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really worth the buy and does it do what it says I'm looking for a different brand of food for my cats and always heard this was a good brand
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Who likes this brand
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this product for there pet and can you please tell me if it comes in many kinds and is it all healthy ingredients