THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Toy Breed Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Toy Breed Adult Dogs

Delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe Toy Breed canned dog food provides him with rich, wholesome nutrition.  Each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients and is formulated to help meet the higher energy demands of toy breed dogs and promote healthy skin and coat.

Natural High-Quality Chicken
Real deboned chicken provides essential amino acids he needs every day.

Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.

Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit
Whole peas and carrots, cranberries and blueberries...these are just some of the nutrient-rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.

Available in 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Peas, Carrots, Pea Protein, Barley, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Jada T.
I got this for my puppy Oliver because he was so tiny. He is a Coton De Tulear and they are infamous for tear stains. So I had to be really careful in reading ingredients to make sure they won’t cause more staining. It seemed okay at first but he didn’t really like it. So I put the Kong brand peanut butter on it and he loved he. So he liked but only with the peanut butter, so it so I gave it three stars. But it didn’t help his stains but it didn’t improve them. So I’d say it’s kind of mediocre
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
My yorkie loves this and she is very healthy the price is okay but can get pricey over time but she is just spoil rotten I have nothing bad to say about this product it’s got all the Nutrients that she needs
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Both of my dogs love this food! I'll mix wet with hard most of the time. And I also feed them they hard dog food of blue buffalo. Better for them and they just enjoy it so much. A little bit more pricey but worth it for them.
Jenn b.
My dogs love this food. The only food that doesn't upset there stomachs curtain foods would make them sick and this one didn't at all. I'm so glad the people at petco recommended it to me. I will continue to buy it.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
My dog eats anything. He's not very picky, but when he finds something he loves, he will eat it all in one "sitting". If he's ehhh about it, it taks him all day to eat. This he does love!
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I tried this on my puppy and it really messed her stomach up...Idk if it's because she's a puppy, but I won't be using it again!! Once was enough for my babygirl!!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
When Lilly was a pup I always got these for her!! She loved it. She ate it up so fast. The price is a little expensive, however it's worth it. It's a healthy brand.
Erin B.
I used to love blue buffalo but recently my dog developed some kind of allergy to it so I had to make a switch to another brand!
Kimberly S.
My sisters 14 year old toy treat terrier loves this food. He is very healthy considering his age so it's working nicely for him.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
I mix this with dry food and my dog absolutely loves it! he goes nuts when he sees me pull it out under the counter lol.