THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Senior Dogs uploaded by Christine M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Senior Dogs

Natural, healthy BLUE Homestyle Recipes
No matter which delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe you give your dog, you can be sure you’re providing him with rich, wholesome nutrition – each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients ideal for senior dogs.

Natural, High-Quality Chicken
Real deboned chicken provides essential amino acids he needs every day.

Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.

Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit
Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries...these are just some of the nutrient-rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Christine M.
I get so nervous trying new things because my dalmation/black lab is a senior and he has growths in his mouth that cause him bad pain chewing. So when something hurts he doesn't bother eating it at all so he gave up on dry food. And I tried so many wet foods of good quality but it's so hard to find wet foods in pate form since with shredded he vomits but he is OBSESSED with this and it melts my heart to see how happy he gets when its feeding time.
Melanie N.
My dog has Cushing's and also recently diagnosed with kidney problems so the vet recommended this... I use this as an alternative for when I don't make human grade meals for her, but this has been a big help in the transition and she loves it.
Heather S.
So good for my wee babies! They love the taste and I love the health benefits that they gain. I trust this brands natural ingredients to prolong my furbabies lives. Highly recommended.
Emiko F.
Our pups love wet food and we love for them to get food that's good for them, so this food is the best of both worlds. We share one can between two days and it lasts us 2 days. They seem to enjoy it even more when we warm the food up for them.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We have tried this brand quite a few times, and our dogs have loved every single product that they sell! For our older dogs, this product is perfect. I would recommend this to anyone with older dogs that need a healthy diet!
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
My oldest dog who is approaching 15 years old, doesn't like to eat just her dry food anymore (which is also blue buffalo) she loves wet canned dog food though. We decided to try mixing the two together and she eats it right up! She really loves this stuff and it's nice knowing she isn't ingesting anything bad for her.
member-5ed64
My dog gobbles this down like it's a fine dining experience I'm glad he can look forward to his meals and really get great nutrients from it!
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Our dog Sammy loves Blue Buffalo wet dog food. Any flavor. Blue Buffalo uses only the best ingredients for bff.