THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Adult Dogs uploaded by Karina C.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Adult Dogs uploaded by Karina C.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

BLUE Homestyle Recipe® Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Adult Dogs

Natural, healthy BLUE Homestyle Recipes
No matter which delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe you give your dog, you can be sure you’re providing him with rich, wholesome nutrition – each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients.

Natural, High-Quality Chicken
Real deboned chicken provides essential amino acids he needs every day.

Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.

Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit
Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries...these are just some of the nutrient-rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

• My dog loves the dry food in the lamb and potato flavor. ...3 Answers
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
I mix some of this in my dogs food every day and she loves it. I have a German shepherd Labrador mix and use about half a can mixed in her dry food twice a day. I love that she likes and it's available in a variety of flavors. It's reasonably priced and available in grocery stores so I never have to go searching for it.
Huggin t.
When I first got my shelter dog, he was a very picky eater and was suffering from skin allergies. My vet told me to get him better quality food, so I researched Blue Buffalo. He loves the chicken and lamb flavors specifically. He won't eat the other flavors. He is a healthy boy, and I believe the food probably helped with that.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Our pups absolutely love their Blue Buffalo. This brand has a great reputation. We know our dogs are being given the best food. The only con is that it’s not available at all stores. This is a regularly purchased item in our home. I would highly recons this brand to others.
Chantel B.
My dog is very picky when it comes to Blue Buffalo this is her favorite food. I can now buy it at the supermarket which is great and is reasonably priced.  I don't have to go looking for this product anymore. she loves all the different flavors. I recommend this brand to others.
Timber J.
Moore, OK
Love this! Made with real ingredients and doesn’t smell too bad. We mix this with dry food for my yorkie, we buy it from chewy.com and will continue to but it from them, we love all things blue buffalo!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love all Blue Buffalo products. My dogs seem to love this homestyle chicken canned food. Kroger started carrying this which makes it super convenient for me to pick up while grocery shopping and not have to make any additional stops.
Jenny C.
Dog loves this canned foood! It has all the nutrition a dog may need but only thing is it can be bad for their teeth since it can cause plaque build up so they would need to brush their teeth often
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
My dog goes nuts for this stuff. His eyes bug out of his head when he sees the can and he forgets all his manners. I love seeing him so happy over something so simple!
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
My baby had gotten sick and did not want to eat anything. This helped get her back on track. She is not too big, she's 10 pounds and put absolutely God for the whole thing down the only thing I did not enjoy I was her smelly poop but it's normal when you give them this type of food. I recommend mixing it with the dry food!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Every now and then we give our dog wet food and it is always Blue Buffalo Brand. We love that their products are grain free and great for our dog. She loves it. She is a Mini Schnauzer and she loves getting this as a treat and it is good for her. We give her half a can at a time.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
My dog loves the dry food in the lamb and potato flavor. He's tried wet food once and LOVED it. But it was food from the vet for an upset tummy. Do you find this wet food to be too rich? How do sensitive tummies handle this?

back