THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Starts™ Sunrise Skillet™ with Chicken & Egg Food for Dogs uploaded by Maricarmen M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your furry pal will come running at mealtime when you serve him this BLUE Healthy Starts Sunrise Skillet with Chicken & Egg Food for Dogs, which features a scrumptious chicken and egg flavor that is sure to make his mouth water. Vitamins and minerals provide a healthy diet for your adult pooch. Features: Contains chicken as the primary ingredient for a wholesome meal; vitamins and minerals offer complete and balanced nutrition; formulated for adult dogs Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Wet Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken & Egg Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 1,270 kcals per kg; 108 kcals per cup Package Weight: 3 oz. Directions: Feed 3 4 bowls per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Dried Egg, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0%

Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received the Blue Buffalo Healthy Starts Southwest Skillet with Beef & Eggs, by Chewy.com, and I have to say my dog truly enjoys this food. He is a very picky eater and he looks forward to his breakfast knowing that this is what he will be having. Highly Recommend!
Brenda S.
Oceanside, CA
There have been times when I forget that we ran out of our dogs food and we have these for emergency cases and he absolutely loves them. They are very healthy for him. Grain free and I would continue to buy them for him
Kat A.
My dog loves this! Great brand! I highly recommend it! A bit pricy but worth it. I mix this with his dry food. He eats it so fast! Omg it's funny how fast my lil dog eats.
Stacy A.
My dog loves and enjoys this so much. It does give her diarrhea every time she eats this but it meets her expectations. She is a small Yorkie.
Nikki A.
My dog got fixed so the vet told me to feed her soft food. I bought her a variety of different brands and she absolutely loved Blue the most.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! Blue Buffalo is my most favorite brand ever for my dog and the only one I really trust. He loves it too!
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My doxies love getting this stuff. I usually mix it into their dry food for a treat. They always tear it up.
Jessica V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog didn't seem to like or care for this food , or any other types by this brand. Will not buy this again!
IPrincess W.
My dog love Blue Buffalo dog food. I like that it is grain free and overall good food for my dog.
Danielle V.
Good brand a good quality food for the doggies to enjoy. I would recommend it to other dog owners
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I get?
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Is this good for sensitive and digestive systems?