THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Growth Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Kittens uploaded by Amy R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Healthy Growth Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Kittens

Formulated to support the health and well-being of your feline friend, BLUE for Cats features only the finest natural ingredients:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains and veggies
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
And because growing kittens have special needs, BLUE for Kittens is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help them grow up strong and healthy.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA- Docosahexaenoic Acid and ARA-Arachidonic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Taurine, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

Morgan G.
My kitten loves this food! I can tell that it is helping her grow into a strong and healthy cat since we rescued her. She always has a good amount of energy and just eats this food up! I buy this food every time and even as she continues to grow, I will definitely continue to use this brand!
Stacy M.
Kansas City
I have my first kitten and I had no idea what kind of food to get her. But she LOVES this and I’m happy to be giving her tons of healthy ingredients rather than a lot of fillers. The bag is really affordable too, which is great.
Ariel M.
Orlando, FL
Great ingredients and I feel it is a good choice to feed my cat. He loves the taste and I love all the nutrients he gets from it. No bad ingredients like some other foods have. It is important to buy a good food for your pet.
alexus s.
we recently adopted a kitten and didn’t know what exactly to feed her. we feed our dog blue, so why not our new kitten? as soon as this was placed down, she devoured it like a champion. she was even meowing for more! she can’t get enough of this stuff.
Keely F.
Paris, KY
My cat loves this food, we have been using it since 5 weeks and he is almost a year now. He doesn't eat table scraps and is always excited at feeding time, never any issues with funny stools.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
I recently switched my cat to this food, and he really loves it! It seems to be a little crunchier than his previous food, but he doesn't seem to mind. It is a little more expensive than other foods but it is definitely worth knowing it is healthier.
Zach R.
Charlotte, NC
My kitten loves this food! I spent a lot of time doing research on cat food before adopting my cat Mable and Blue was consistently at the top of the list. I feel so great knowing that she’s getting the nutrients she needs and isn’t eating the fake grainy food that makes up most of the competitors.
Aracely L.
My kitties love this. They are 9 months and i still givr this too them. The pieces are bite size which I think they prefer. There fur is super shiny and soft. When they become a year old I am buying things brand again but cat formula. Worth the price!!!
Regan G.
When I found my kitten abandoned at a gas station she was very malnourished and underweight. Everyone, including the vet recommended this food, and it worked great! She has put weight on and is still growing now at 7 months old. She eats all of it including the life bits. You can usually find it on sale at pet stores every month is you have a reward card, like pet perks at pet smart.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have been really pleased with the Blue Buffalo Kitten food. I appreciate that the first ingredient is deboned chicken. My kitten's coat is soft, shiny and healthy and she always comes running when I pull out the container. My only problem is trying to get my older cat to eat his food instead of the baby food.