BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Healthy Gourmet® Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée For Adult Cats

As cat parents, we want our felines to love their food. But we want to love what’s in their food too. With BLUE Healthy Gourmet, you’ll both be happy.

Our Healthy Gourmet Ocean Fish & Tuna  Entrée is rich in flavor and has a savory gravy for an irresistible taste.

Of course, like all BLUE cat foods, BLUE Healthy Gourmet contains only natural, wholesome ingredients including:

Delicious, protein-rich ocean fish
Healthy garden veggies
Antioxidant-rich fruit
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy
Available in 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Ocean Fish, Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken Liver, Ground Brown Rice, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Donna C.
Newton
Our cats love this cat food. This is the favorite flavor. Now it’s all we buy. We noticed our cat litter it’s quite as smelly since switching to blue buffalo.  THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Gourmet® Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée For Adult Cats
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
They know which cans you're opening as soon as you open them. This sound must've been engineered into the cans to bring not only cats, but also dogs, running to see what that magical can has inside. There's a lot of food in these cans so I suggest storing some in the fridge until the next time. Or you could give the rest to your dogs.
Kelley M.
Columbia
This is my cat’s favorite cat food. She absolutely loves it. It doesn’t smell the greatest but it’s totally worth it. I love that it’s very recommended and that it’s good for her.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
My kitty loves this brand! The tuna seems to be her favorite! She enjoys every last bite. It is a great value when purchased in bulk. If I had to compare I would compare it with the science diet. I would definitely recommend to all cat owners.
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
Blue buffalo besides purina has been such a good source of food my animals i definitely recommend you give this a try and feed your animals this becomes one they don’t eat as much and two it’s very very healthy for them
Molly W.
Mokena, IL
Our kitty loves this wet food, every time she hears the can ‘pop!’ She comes running and meowing ready for a great meal! We love blue buffalo cat food. Always a healthy option for our beloved tortiseshell, Tiki!
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
Thank you for this product because it is literally the only food my picky kitty will eat! My kitty's nose doesn't work very well so a lot of foods don't satisfy her smell but this one does!
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
This is a really healthy, protein rich, grain greed wet food. My cats are not a huge fan of it they prefer dry food over wet but when I need to feed them wet they will eat this
Amanda S.
Chester, VA
My cat was not fond of the texture of the pate but she seemed to like the taste of it ok. For what you got, it was a little on the pricey side. Would like to see more options available.
member-e8eac
This product tempt me in every way I wanted to make my cat happy of his meals and this everything that I wanted it to do it has nutritious stuff that is the bomb if I do say so myself.

back