THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Gourmet® Indoor Chicken Entrée For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Healthy Gourmet® Indoor Chicken Entrée For Adult Cats

As cat parents, we want our felines to love their food. But we want to love what’s in their food too. With BLUE Healthy Gourmet, you’ll both be happy.

Our Healthy Gourmet Chicken Entrée is rich in flavor and has a savory gravy for an irresistible taste.

Of course, like all BLUE cat foods, BLUE Healthy Gourmet contains only natural, wholesome ingredients including:

Delicious, protein-rich Chicken
Healthy garden veggies
Antioxidant-rich fruit
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy
Available in 3-oz., 5.5-oz. and 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Ground Brown Rice, Guar Gum, Cellulose, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Salt, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

• I have noticed my kitty has a bit of a food sensitivity a...1 Answers
  • My cat will only eat pate canned food. Is all of the can...3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Five star from a human review because it doesn’t smell as bad as fish flavors. My kittens would probably give it a three star review because I know they like the fish better. I bought healthy gourmet for my kittens when I couldnt find kitten specific food to ensure they got the nutrients they need.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
My cats go crazy for this stuff. I like the quality of the company, and we typically use dry food but o always give them wet food on the weekends as a treat. As soon as I open the can they go nuts! Never had any issues with it.
michelle p.
Cleveland, OH
I have three cats and one of them has reflux and is very finicky and will only eat beef or chicken and Blue Buffalo has been the one and only food I use. I helps him with this relux and he loves the flavor. I would recommend this product to all cat owners.
Ally S.
This cat food is very high quality and from our experience everyone we know who has a cat and uses this formula is very satisfied with it and their felines like it as well. Its easy on their stomach and the cats love it! Highly recommend if you are looking for a top shelf cat food!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
Great canned food, with high quality ingredients and from a quality company. I do wish they had more variety in flavors as my boy hates eating the same flavor of food more than two days in a row and will go on hunger strike. It makes it a tad more difficult to feed him. Overall he likes it and so do I 9/10.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I think these are a great wet food option for pet owners! They are a tad more money than other wet foods but the quality is great and I love knowing what I am feeding to my pet. I don't want to give them garbage food that's not good for them I love how they use real ingredients in blue buffalo and no fillers. I will continue to by this brand forever!
Katey M.
Nitro, WV
MY CAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO OBSESSED. She will just meow meow meow until she gets her morning wet food lol. It drives me crazy but she makes sure I won’t forget. It’s kinda pricey so I feel bad when I can’t afford to get it when she runs out and she meows wanting it :(
Molly M.
Hixson, TN
My cat likes all soft foods that we give her because we only give it to her on special occasions. I love giving her Blue Buffalo brand because it has wholesome ingredients.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I always choose Blue Buffalo because it is a great choice for my dog. He gets sick easily and with Blue Buffalo . I have used alternatives sometimes but it doesn't seem to sit in him well. His favorite one is this Chicken Entree. I would always recommend  it.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
I buy this for my neighbors cat all the time and he love this he recognizes me when I go over he always all over me looking around for the can of food I bring him lol it’s worth the price I love it he love it we are good
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
My cat will only eat pate canned food. Is all of the canned food pate?
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
I have noticed my kitty has a bit of a food sensitivity and am wanting to switch to a different brand...is this fairly gentle on the tummy?