BLUE Healthy Gourmet® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Entrée For Adult Cats

As cat parents, we want our felines to love their food. But we want to love what’s in their food too. With BLUE Healthy Gourmet, you’ll both be happy.

Our Healthy Gourmet Flaked Fish & Shrimp Entrée is rich in flavor and has tender, succulent pieces of flaked fish and shrimp covered in a savory gravy for an irresistible taste.

Of course, like all BLUE cat foods, BLUE Healthy Gourmet contains only natural, wholesome ingredients including:

Delicious, protein-rich fish and shrimp
Healthy garden veggies
Antioxidant-rich fruit
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy
Available in 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Ocean Fish, Fish Broth, Water, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Shrimp, Natural Flavor, Ground Brown Rice, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Gourmet® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Entrée For Adult Cats!
Albuquerque, NM
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Gourmet® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Entrée For Adult Cats uploaded by alyssa P.
Purchased at: Albertsons
My tabby loves this he eats all of what I give him . I give him 1 fourth of it every day with breaks in-between days sometimes . It is better then friskies THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Healthy Gourmet® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Entrée For Adult Cats
My cats go absolutely nuts when they see teaching for their breakfast ever since we switched to Blue Buffalo. They literally climb my leg to get to the can of I don’t get it in their dishes quick enough. I was never a wet food fan because it honestly smells disgusting, but after a vet visit and learning how great it is for their coats, digestive systems etc we added it in. We tried others and our first cat turned her nose and refused to touch it. Blue Buffalo is a keeper as the cats love it, it’s convenient to find, full of the good stuff and free of the crap.
Strathroy , ON
I love how easy and simple the recipe is for this cat food I find they really enjoyed it and ate everything and gave them so much energy