BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Healthy Gourmet® Beef Entrée For Adult Cats

As cat parents, we want our felines to love their food. But we want to love what’s in their food too. With BLUE Healthy Gourmet you’ll both be happy.

Our Healthy Gourmet Beef Entrée is rich in flavor and has a savory gravy for an irresistible taste.

Of course, like all BLUE cat foods, BLUE Healthy Gourmet contains natural, wholesome ingredients including:

Delicious, protein-rich Beef
Healthy garden veggies
Antioxidant-rich fruits
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy
Available in 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Beef, Beef Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Turkey, Natural Flavor, Brown Rice, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cellulose, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was worried my cats would be resistant to a change in canned cat food (they each get a spoonfull in the morning with their regular dry food) as they'd been on the other brand for YEARS, but they both immediately took to it and now prefer it to other brands.  It just feels good to know that the food I'm giving them is healthy and that they enjoy it!
Peggi R.
North Aurora
My dogs love Blue wet food!  Since I have two large big eaters, I use this as a topper for their dry food.  They come running to the kitchen as soon as they hear the can open and patiently wait until I mix it in.  They devour every morsel and lick their bowls to make sure they got every last bit!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
My dogs love the taste of this and I love the Health value and the natural ingredients! It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Only downside is the aluminum can. I’d prefer if it was in a plastic container.
Meagan W.
I love using any brands without corn, by products, or any artificial flavors and preservatives. This is such a healthy product for my cats that they truly enjoy.
Sarah R.
Temecula , CA
My cat LOVES this brand! She always comes running down the hallway whenever she hears me opening up a new can and when I put it down it is gone within a minute!
Kennedy A.
Kissimmee
Dog didn't like it. I had to mix it with wet food in order for him to go near him. The smell was retched and filled up my whole house.
Jonandsteph F.
Fort Pierce
Where do I star? First and foremost I want to commend Blue Buffalo on their making a fine product for our furry family,!
Nat g.
My cat loves this one. Is super picky but she liked this one also. I had bought 1 can and she likes it.
I would grt more
Jessica P.
One of the Cannes foods we buy our sweet kitty! She loves it, it's affordable. We usually get it at Petco!