THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Pumpkin and Cinnamon Natural Biscuits for Dogs uploaded by Leslie Anne B.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Pumpkin and Cinnamon Natural Biscuits for Dogs

Tasty and healthy – the perfect complement to your dog’s wholesome diet
Natural BLUE Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at – while they’re helping to clean his teeth, too. But here’s the best part: you can feel good knowing he’s eating healthy too.

Made with wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables
BLUE Health Bars are also oven-baked for old-fashioned goodness.

Fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants
These ingredients help your dog maintain a healthy immune system.

Contain no corn, wheat or soy
These ingredients have been linked to allergies in some dogs.

INGREDIENTS
Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.

• Where is the best place to buy these from?1 Answers
  • Does the pumpkin/cinnamon flavor tend to upset some dogs?...1 Answers
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Heidi loves these. She likes the crunchiness to them. These treats are a fairly good size so I usually give her half of one. I bought them online at Chewy. She enjoys these treats.
leslie w.
Clementon
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog is in love with these. Its nice and big so she does take abit to chew it i stead of just swallowing it whole. It smells lovely soon as you open it and thank goodness she has no bad reaction to it !
Alison M.
Stillwater, OK
My dog loves these. He loves canned pumpkin, so I thought he might like these too. They were a hit! I only order them off of Chewy because that is where they are the cheapest
Mariah S.
Mesa, AZ
I have tried treats before, they are amazing! My dogs love them. They are very heathy for your dogs. They for sure met my expectations and they are amazing. I recommend that you guys take it slow for your dogs to get used to the treat but besides that you should be ready to go. ;)
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
This is a great brand in general
But my dogs really do enjoy this particular treat, they are a bit pricey for dog treats but they are a good brand. The dogs very much enjoy them, and seem to want more after they have eaten the first one, they only recommend 2 a day.
Would recommend to any dog owner
Kaity S.
LaPorte, IN
My dogs go wild over these!!! They are on their best behavior when the bag open! I love that they are higher in quality compared to the milk bone brand. My dogs are happy campers when it comes to treat time with Blue Buffalo!
Sierra S.
Rapid city
These pumpkin/cinnamon holistic health bars are my dogs favorite treats. Both large dogs, a Labrador and Pit bull, are very food driven and used these bars for training. Buy them all
The time & highly recommend these!
Emily B.
Some of our dogs favorite treats! They go nuts over these and I was excited to see the ingredients on the back! With one of our dogs having gastrointestinal issues I’m glad these are treats she can have!
Christina S.
Hebron, KY
I bought these Health Bars for my golden retriever and my mixed bred dog each having allergies. They like the taste! I was happy with the ingredients. Good sized treat for a large dog. What I didn't like is the mess. They break like a cookie so there are crumbs everywhere when they are done. I tend to put them in their food bowl to avoid the mess. I have bought other favors. So I do like that my dogs are happy eating this nutrious treat.
Courtney J.
I trust the whole Blue Buffalo line of pet foods and treats. These pumpkin/cinnamon bars are one of my dogs' favorites. They smell so delicious, just like pumpkin pie. I break them in half for my small dogs, but my bigger dogs (45+ lbs) eat them whole. I would definitely recommend these health bars!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Does the pumpkin/cinnamon flavor tend to upset some dogs? It seems like an odd flavor to me
Ashley S.
Where is the best place to buy these from?