THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Chicken Liver Natural Biscuits for Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Chicken Liver Natural Biscuits for Dogs

Tasty and healthy – the perfect complement to your dog’s wholesome diet
Natural BLUE Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at – while they’re helping to clean his teeth, too. But here’s the best part: you can feel good knowing he’s eating healthy too.

Made with wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables
BLUE Health Bars are also oven-baked for old-fashioned goodness.

Fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants
These ingredients help your dog maintain a healthy immune system.

Contain no corn, wheat or soy
These ingredients have been linked to allergies in some dogs.

INGREDIENTS

Oatmeal, Oat Flour, Barley, Rye, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric acid), Carrots, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel L.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy just loves these biscuits. These are a real treat. I usually break them up in 1/4 pieces so one goes a long way. I choose blue buffalo because I am a health-conscious pet parent, Blue Buffalo Health Bars are made without corn, wheat and soy known to cause allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, fortified with omega 3 and antioxidants, and oven-baked for a big crunch, these treats are as healthy as they are tasty!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I picked these up for the first time this month and my dogs absolutely love them! They are a lot more healthy for the dogs and they seem to like them more than a lot of the other treats we’ve tried. The only downfall is they are a little but pricey but worth the money in my opinion.
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bulldog has a grain allergy. My German Shepherd doesn’t. I feed these to both of them as treats and they both love them. They are moderately priced for dog treats however their heath and safety is worth it. I purchase these at pet smart.
Ashley S.
Florence, KY
The health bars are wonderful! I personally like to crumble them up and use them as regular treats. This flavor is great but she seems to like the bacon a little better. The price is great and I feel like you get your money’s worth!
tiffany a.
Athens, GA
My dogs love this brand. This is the only brand of food and treats that they like and I really like the products and how they are made. They are a little pricey but worth the money compared to some of the other cheap brands.
Sara V.
Middleton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup liked these a lot!  The price,in line with all Blue Buffalo products, seemed a little high, but they didn’t bother our dogs sensetive stomach so to me it’s worth the money.
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two small/medium sized pups and I break one of these cookies up for their Kong’s before I kennel them each day. They are a great size and a good basic treat for them.
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have sensitivities to a lot of foods. These are one of their favorite cookie treats. Great price, great quality, different flavor choices. Good size cookie for my dogs who are large breeds. Can be broken for smaller dogs. Blue Buffalo never disappoints.
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love having a treat for my 4 legged family member that isn’t full of fillers or feels like “junk food”. Biscuits are large enough that my medium size dog takes his time and chews them instead of just swallowing whole and looking for more!
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs live on the blue buffalo food. They eat every bit and can’t get enough of it. They also do very good on this food. Skin, coat etc. is great and the weight is maintained good as well! I love my blue buffalo products.