BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Banana and Yogurt Natural Biscuits for Dogs

Tasty and healthy – the perfect complement to your dog’s wholesome diet
Natural BLUE Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at – while they’re helping to clean his teeth, too. But here’s the best part: you can feel good knowing he’s eating healthy too.

Made with wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables
BLUE Health Bars are also oven-baked for old-fashioned goodness.

Fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants
These ingredients help your dog maintain a healthy immune system.

Contain no corn, wheat or soy
These ingredients have been linked to allergies in some dogs.

INGREDIENTS

Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Banana, Yogurt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.

• Has anyone's dog had any issues eating these treats? My d...4 Answers
  • Are they worth the price?2 Answers
  • Is blue buffalo a pricey brand? Worth it?3 Answers
Francine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, one is picky and one has sensitive skin and food allergies so we have difficulty finding something both dogs would like. I always have to look for limited ingredients and these were perfect! Both my dogs love them. But they are a small bag for two dogs so i definitely wish they had bigger sizes
Heather M.
Louisville, OH
She likes all of the flavors but I believe this flavor is her favorite. When she comes inside, she goes straight to the treat jar and sits and waits for one. We even taught her to roll over using these. She literally drools over these 😂
Natalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bars have been one my dog's favorite treats. She would wait for one after every potty walk. She knew she had been a good dog on her walk when she received one of these bars. The only downside is how messy then can be. They get crumbs everywhere! Crumbs on my hands, on the counter, and once my dog started chewing them, crumbs all over the floor. I might purchase them again, but only because she liked them so much.
C B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I break up these crackers and put them in a little rolling dog bone for my dog to chase around. He is a poodle terrier mix and he absolutely loves them! He has a sensitive tummy and they haven't irritated him at all.
Nicole M.
Columbus, OH
LOVE THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Health Bars Baked with Banana and Yogurt Natural Biscuits for Dogs for my dog. It is a company I can stand by them because of their ingredients. I feel like my dog loves them and that's enough for me to continue to buy them.
Alexandra R.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My dog loves these treats! They smell great and the ingredients are great too. There are a lot of treats that come in each bag so I think the bang for your buck is great too.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
Blue Buffalo is my favorite brand when it comes to my two little fur babies! I get their health bar in the cheese and bacon! It can get a little tough for the dogs so make sure you cut it according to your dogs size. This is perfect for little treats when you're out and about, they are pretty firm so it's perfect to bring when you're on trails without it smashing in your bag!
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves bananas. I think he could smell one from a mile away. When I first saw these I knew I had to get them. My pup loved them, and they smell wonderful. It’s a bigger bag and I’d say you get about 20-30 cookie bars in a bag. I purchased these from my local petco store for $7.99. I know you can buy these kind of cookie in other stores such as Target and Menards for $5.99, but they don’t have the banana flavor that he loves at any other stores!
Kaysa T.
I buy Blue Buffalo brand dog food for my pit and was excited when I saw these dog treats. I bought these treats for my pit bull, and he loved them. I find him trying to climb on the counter and get the snacks. They are great value and not too pricey. Would buy them again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog love these. Product is great quality and great price. Can never go wrong with blue buffalo every product I have ever bought which was blue buffalo brand was always wonderful and fantastic and my dog loves it. Would definitely recommend these and all bkue buffalo products.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
What do you think of this product I would like to buy them for my dog. I just wanna make sure they are natural and safe for dogs
Allison F.
Clovis, NM
How is the scent? I know this might be a weird question, but other healthy treats we've tried tend to smell fairly strong.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do you think a 2 year old German Shepherd would like these ?
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone's dog had any issues eating these treats? My dog has a very sensitive stomach!
R B.
Are blue buffalo treats actually made in America or are they just distributed and manufactured in America? This question was brough up during a vet visit today. I was always under the impression they were made here.