BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your pup will bark for more when you offer him these BLUE Freedom Tenders Beef Dog Treats, which feature a high-quality, gluten-free recipe formulated with natural ingredients and are made without corn, soy or wheat, chicken or poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives or flavors for a wholesome snack. The beef flavor is sure to please his palate. Features: Beef flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; wholesome gluten-free recipe contains no corn, soy or wheat, chicken or poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives or flavors Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Tenders Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Calories per Serving: 2,930 kcals per kg; 67 kcals per strip Package Weight: 7 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Store in a cool, dry place. To keep treats as fresh as possible, refrigerate after opening.

Ingredients: Beef, Cane Molasses and Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 50.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 28.0%

Chanel C.
My pup loves these! I love Blue Buffalo products because they are all-natural. I particularly love the Freedom line, because it's free of grains and fantastic for those fur-babies who have food sensitivity.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these treats. I love giving her these treats because I know they are all natural. they are a little pricey, but I think they are worth the price knowing that your dog is being fed something healthy.
Marta A.
NORWALK, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These foods are truly amazing and I love to buy anything that this brand makes since it is natural and great for my pups.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I love Blue Buffalo products and my French Bulldog goes nuts for these treats. I love that they are all natural.
Elena E.
I can't find these too often in the stores where I live, but when I do it's a big win. My dog loves these treats.
Lauren T.
My dog loves these treats. Since I have a bigger dog, I do wish they came in a variety of sizes.
Katarina K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loves all tenders and jerky treats. She’s always excited to get her daily treats