THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Kittens

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Kittens

Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor kittens. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some cats.

BLUE Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for indoor kittens is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of cats who live indoors.

A protein-rich recipe that includes cranberries to help keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers help push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
And like all BLUE foods, BLUE Freedom contains no chicken by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.

Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Cellulose, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
I had my cat on these when she was younger and it really helped us to get her healthy again. I rescued her and she wasn't doing the best when I first got her. She absolutely loved these as did I. They are great in vitamins and compared to other products they don't have a bunch of crap in them that shouldn't be fed to an animal. Give this brand a try.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kitten, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, loves this food. I love the fresh ingredients. I don't like that it's in pate form, I feel like it's easier for him to eat the shredded or crumbly kind of wet food, but he still enjoys this. Also, if you've never tried Blue Buffalo, be prepared-his bowel movements are now extremely noxious. He also has killer gas. Just something to be aware of. I'm hoping his little tummy will adjust.
Marissa M.
buckeye, AZ
Blue buffalo as a brand has a LOT of protein in it. Some cats simply can't handle the richness of there food. I have only used this product once for kittens picked off the street who were extremely under weight. This helped them bulk up while still be healthy and they did enjoy it.
Carolyn B.
My kitten loves food . All kinds and all flavors. He wouldn't go near this food! Blue Buffalo is a great brand and both my adult and kitten love the dry food, however, the wet food is not good.
Keirstin H.
Jacksonville, FL
I give my Bengal/jungle cat blue buffalo kitten wet food right now. He loves it and can't seem to get enough. I give it to him at night and it gives me all the nutrients he needs for his metabolism
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Both of my baby boys love everything Blue Buffalo and this is no exception. I love the fact that it's grain free! It's a good quality food and the price isn't outrageous.
Carleigh J.
Carrboro, NC
I love this brand of cat food! It always has great quality and it is not too expensive, but sometimes it's worth it to spend a little more on your pet
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
My kitten loves this stuff! It's her special breakfast food. Combined with the dry food it's a great food routine
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Gave all 5 of my cats diarrhea and wouldnt eat after the first time trying it
Kinsley R.
Is this good to give to two 4 week old kittens?