THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats

For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there’s nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas
Blueberries and cranberries
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
BLUE Freedom is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats. It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Potatoes, Dried Egg, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Taurine, L-Lysine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

April P.
Parma, Ohio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really love this food. I had to switch over to a grain free food because one of my cats developed a green allergy. It is pricey but excellent quality. There are a few flavors to choose from in my cat seem to like them all. The bags also come in a variety of sizes which is very helpful.
Amanda F.
Waterford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently switched my two cats to Blue from Isms. We noticed that my cat was throwing up a lot and not from hairballs. They get recommended the switch to Blue Buffalo because of the better ingredients and we tried the grain free first. She hasn't thrown up in months now!
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats were never picky about their dry food, but my older one seemed to be having a lot of dry skin issues. I decided to try switching over to a grain-free variety, and I decided on Blue Buffalo. Both of my cats (a 14+ year old black short hair and a baby maine coon-mix) absolutely love this grain-free kibble, in every flavor. After switching to this, they refuse to eat cheaper kibble (I had been buying Whole Paws kibble prior). I've also definitely noticed a decrease in dandruff on my senior.
Danielle B.
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this cat food. I don’t have a cat but I feed this to my hedgehog and she loves it. It has all the nutrients she needs. When I run out I will repurchase this and I would recommend this food to other hedgehog owners
Dina R.
Saint Clair, MI
My cat is allergic to grain so we switch her over too blue and shes doing a million times better! Her coat is awesome, no other food compares! The price isnt too bad! I highly recommend this to other cat owners!
Melissa L.
Rochester, NY
I love this cat food. Knowing I’m giving them limited ingredients that are a higher quality without any filler is awesome. My older cat had issues with his poops before I switched him to this food and they have gotten a lot better! Would definitely recommend this. I used to get it at PetSmart directly, but will now always order it on Amazon with my prime account.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I always buy blue buffalo for my animals. My cats love this and it digests well for them. They seem to enjoy the flavor. I love that the ingredients are more natural too.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of our cats is oddly picky about dry food, but she LOVES this stuff. I love that it’s grain free! Helps fill their bellies with the right stuff without adding to their weight in a negative way. Both cats are lean and healthy.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
No complaints with this product! Both of our cats love this cat food and I love that it’s grain free and healthy for our fur babies. Our vet likes that we use this brand to feed our cats, too! I will continue to buy.
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter , FL
Best food for a cat! Really anything grain free. Your cats can’t digest grains that well so this is proven to help them live longer! It is a little pricey but so worth it!