THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats

Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some cats.

BLUE Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for indoor cats is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of cats who live indoors.

A protein-rich recipe that includes cranberries to help keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers help push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
And like all BLUE foods, BLUE Freedom contains no chicken by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.

Available in 3-oz., 5.5-oz. and 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Taurine, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Stacy S.
1964 reviews
I purchased this because it was on sale. My cat was ok with it but not overly thrilled. She picked at it instead of inhaling it like she normally does. I would not go out of my way to buy it again. I would rather save money and buy something she really likes.
Michaela C.
My cats LOVE the Blue Buffalo Blue Freedom grain free cat food - we buy both the chicken and salmon flavors by the case.  The cats that eat it are about 3 years old and about 15 years old, so it must appeal to all ages!  The 15 year old also has a chronic stomach condition, and this food has helped keep him settled much more frequently than other foods we've tried.
Amy T.
Newmarket
My one year old tabbies love this food. There is never any leftovers after their meals. They seem to tolerate it well without frequent vomiting such as cats do with some foods.
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
My cat absolutely loves these cat food tins. he begs for them all the time. they are the perfect size to use all at once and I like that it's totally grain free so it's more nutritious for my cat. they come in a lot of flavors so pick one that your cat loves.
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
This stuff is my dogs favorite ! I always get it for her as a treat some nights. A little pricey but good quality and my dog loves it ! She can't get enough of it. I would definitely recommend it !
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
One of my cats will not eat any other wet food except this exact kind. I've gone through so many other kinds and he just despises them. but after just a year of only this wet food he's healthier than he was before.
Amanda T.
We need to be able to have this at Walmart. I am disappointed with where this is not offered anywhere in my own town. Driving 30 min to be able to find a good product should no have to happen.
Jessica B.
This food is more expensive than generic brands of cat food, but it is worth the price. Quality ingredients. Grain and gluten free.
Lindsey P.
Dunnville, KY
I bought my boyfriends older cat this, it's really easy on his stomach and is soft on his teeth. A really wonderful food.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
The price is a little higher than other brands but it's worth it for the quality ingredients