THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Dee V.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Small Breed Puppies

For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there’s nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
None of the grains that contain glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Freedom for Small Breed Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Potatoes, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Alfalfa Meal, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate.

Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this for our puppy and she can't get enough of it! She has had no problems with it (unlike some other foods we tried out) plus we can feel good about what we are feeding her! It has all natural ingredients and is grain free! We are definitely sticking to this even though it is a little more expensive than the other brands.
Evelyn B.
Oklahoma City
It's great My dog loves it and it doesn't stink up the house. It is small enough for him to eat and my little yorkie loves it. He is a pretty small dog and just turned a year old in June so he will be progressing to Adult food soon but blue buffalo is great and definitely worth it
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 pound Cavapoo has been eating Grain-Free Blue Buffalo Puppy food for the past year and we love it! The grain-free aspect is really important for her health and keeping her tear duct's clean. I would definitely recommend to others with small breed dogs.
Erica P.
This food is awesome! My little one had horrible allergies and food upsets them. He’s been on this about three months. I used to have to mix his wet food and dry food but I wanted to get away from the wet food this is the only dry food he’ll eat without any wet food
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
My two Toy Yorkie's love this food. My older yorkie had allergies and the vet told me to get her something that was grain free. I did some research and found this one. My dogs love this brand they always get excited when it's time to eat. I've certainly noticed a difference in that my dog doesn't seem to have as bad of a reaction to her allergies. This food is a bit pricey bit i think it is so worth it. My dogs are happy and so am I.
Sierra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I heard about this product from a friend who loved this brand. My dog has severe allergies and once I bought this food, I noticed a bit of a change. I love this food for her and now I don't give her anything else. She loves it too! I love that this is grain free. It's a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it for my dog!
Donnica S.
Tucker, GA
I love that this food is grain free. It is a bit expensive a 4 lb. bag is around $19. For my PomTzu, I mix a little wet food with this and he gobbles it up. However, he'll also eat it by itself. Sometimes I also throw a few pieces in his Kong toy.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
My puppy came from the breeder eating cheap puppy chow. After a day or two at our house he refused to eat it and had tummy problems. We switched him to the blue and have never looked back he loves it and is it healthy happy puppy
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have researched doog food for months. I feed this to my four month old frenchie who has tummy problems and it seems to be working for him. hes loves the taste and i love that its grain free! The ingredients seem to be good also.
Lena O.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this product, or should I say my dog loves this product! He will not eat any other food, and I know he's getting what he needs to remain healthy!