THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there’s nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
None of the grains that contain glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Freedom for Small Breed Dogs is made with increased protein and carboyhdrates to meet higher energy needs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Is this comparable to nutro grain free? 3 Answers
  • We recently changed my dog to this food from Nature's Var...6 Answers
  • THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Re...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
emma s.
Deming, NM
Blue Buffalo is my favorite brand of dog food to feed my dogs and plus they love it to. I’ve been feeding my dogs blue for a while now and I’ve noticed such a difference in There fur and how fast their nails grow. It makes there fur look really shiny. I noticed when I tried a different brand of dog food there coat just didn’t look as good as did when they were on blue and plus they didn’t really like the other brand of food. They looking like blue Buffalo dog food and dog treats.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It puts a hole in my pocket every time I buy it which is the one thing I hate about it but this is seriously one of the only foods my dogs will eat. I have two small dogs and one of them if she doesn't eat all day by the time we go out to play in the afternoon she always throws up if she has an empty stomach. She's an extremely picky eater so it's super important that I find a food that is tasty so she eats something in the morning and doesn't throw up. Blue buffalo is one of the only ones that work which is why it's the food they are mostly on. I just really wish it was more affordable.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
My dog loves this food!! She feels a lot better and has more energy after moving her to a grain free diet. I highly recommend this food to anyone with a dog that has stomach problems. It has helped my dog and it can help yours too!
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my “go to” brand and flavor. I love the fact that it is a food designed for small breed adult dogs. I don’t find that specification with other brands. This bag is a good price at Petsmart and lasts for over a month.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo is the only way to go for me when feeding my baby. I only want the best and after many different brands Blue has been the best for my lil cockapoo. Coat is always soft and shiny. Never any issues with him using the bathroom.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
Our Boston Terrier with a picky tummy does great on this. I think it’s usually the gluten in other foods that gets her but she does great on this. Isn’t chunking out either so that is great too.
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dog loves this dog food. It’s the best thing I can buy for my baby. My dog is basically my life and I wouldn’t want to feed her anything else. It’s super healthy with no grains and she eats it all up with no issues ever
Ashley H.
New Albany, OH
Ellie loves this brand. She’s a small Yorkie poo with the pickiest diet. I’ve tried all sorts of brands, trying to get her to eat. She loves the stuff. It’s the only product she will eat!
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
I love this food for my chihuahua Mayer. It’s healthy for him and he loves eating it! I feel good about the ingredients and the fact that it’s grain free helps his digestion.
Kristen L.
Our dog has been grain free since he was a puppy and he loves this food! He is a 15 pound Boston Terrier and it is our go to brand. It is reasonably priced to other grain free dog foods and I would highly recommend this to family and friends.
Kelly M.
Mooresville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We recently changed my dog to this food from Nature's Variety and she's started to throw up occasionally with small tinged of blood. Has anyone else had this?
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this comparable to nutro grain free?
jessica r.