THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Large Breed Puppies uploaded by Lacey A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Large Breed Puppies

For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there’s nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
None of the grains that contain glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Freedom for Large Breed Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Pea Fiber, Dried Egg, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate.

Amber M.
Genoa, OH
My sweet pup loves her food. She’s growing SO much and I can’t help but contribute some of her growth to her nutritional needs being met by BB. She’ll probably stay on BB her whole life even after puppy food.
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
Definitely a winner with my chow chow. She has a preference for chicken flavored dry dog food. With this specific brand and type, she eats super quickly. I guess it's a sign that she really LOVES it. My only gripe is that it's so expensive. I would love to spoil my pup more, but I can't afford $40 per 11 pound bag of food...
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I have used this dog food for the entire first year of life of my standard Goldendoodle.  She loves the food, and always cleans her plate!  It has exceeded all my expectations for providing all the nutrients needed for a puppy's first year - her skin and coat are so healthy, and her muscles are long and lean.  Highly recommend!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
#1 puppy food..grain free..high protein..all the essential vitamins and nutrients to maintain puppy growth and nutrition..a little pricey compared to others but well worth the price..if you are looking for a high quality puppy food, this is it
Roxanne R.
Oakvale, WV
I currently use this for my Great Dane puppy. I also work at PetSmart so I got this bag for about $19! They had a promotion where employees got half off, it was on pet perks and I had a $3 off coupon! It also helps that my puppy loves it!! She loves the little bits off food in it and how small the bites are!!
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
My dog, Chase loves this food. He eats his whole bowl every morning and night and I'm never worried I'm feeding him unhealthy ingredients. It gives me peace of mind that I'm feeding my fur baby healthy food that will help him grow big and strong.
Charlee B.
New Orleans
I have a dog with a big allergy to grain and this is the only food that seemed completely true to being grain free. A little pricey however I would rather pay the price for this food rather than the next brand that is not truly grain free!
Victoria K.
I've been feeding my puppy Blue since I got him at 8 weeks old. Being a German Shepherd, he was prone to having allergies and dry skin. I switched him to the Freedom Large Breed Puppy formula and his skin and coat have never been better. His coat is shiny and healthy and he no longer itches or has dandruff.
Lindsay H.
Gretna, NE
This food is very expensive but my puppy seems to love it. I have heard that it doesn’t have enough fiber in it but I haven’t looked into it much.
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little gal loves this kibble! My only gripe is that you get way more nutrient bits in small bags, I have no idea why!

PETCO