THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Sophia A.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Sophia A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Adult Dogs

Some dogs just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for dogs. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some dogs.

BLUE Freedom canned food is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists, providing your dog with hiqh-quality protein and complex carbohydrates that he needs to stay active and healthy.

Starts with delicious, protein-rich Chicken
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas
Blueberries and cranberries
NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil.

Buy on Amazon
Margo T.
Minneapolis
One of the chosen flavors that my dog really enjoys eating out of the blue buffalo grain free diet. My 11-year-old pitbull has extreme allergies at this line of food works amazing for her and I would recommend it to other pet parents.
Shannon C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is what I feed my lab mix who’s about 50 lbs- recommended by my vet! she loves it - we mix in some of her dry food also and some fresh chicken. Love that it’s grain free! Little pricey but she’s worth it!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go to canned dog food for when the fur babies need to have a diet change, medications, or just a treat. They love the taste and it’s good for them too. I buy all the flavors of this brand but the chicken and beef seem to be their favorites. I feed Blue Buffalo because it’s grain free and has kept my Lab from the bladder cysts she was getting on foods with grain.
Camille B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this brand of dog food and also canned toppers because one of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and this food works great. No fillers, grain feee and organic. Highly recommend
Amanda A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed this to our cats once a day along with the dry food. They really like it and don't have digestive or weight issues. Their coats are very smooth and shiny
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog can only eat grain free food. Hes really sensitive both his stomach and his skin and since i have been using grain free i have noticed a change in his skin and bowel, not a total problem eliminator but a good start.
Aubrey B.
Great brand. Great ingredients. Great food. It's perfect for dogs who are picky eaters or who have little to no teeth. Soft food is a must have for those older dogs.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this wet food . I bought because he doesn't like his dry food by itself .I mix it with his Science Diet dry food . Its so creamy. You just have to use a little bit . He gobbles it up. it's grain free ,it's gluten-free & has no Artificial preservatives. I plan on buying other flavors for him. Bischon poodles are finicky eaters..I'm glad i found something he loves.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
All go our dogs love this food and they all do very well on it. Often times we have trouble finding a food that works for all of our dogs because two of them have very sensitive stomachs but all of Blue Buffalo's products work very well. We typically mix this with dry food for our dogs and they each get about a half a can. I like knowing that we are feeding our dogs quality food with great ingredients.
Sammy H.
Farmington , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pets LOVE this! We have 2 golden retrievers and they seem to be doing so much better on the grain free diet. Their "output" is less smelly and tidier, they seem to be fuller for longer and they have lot of energy. Keep repurchasing!
Jill W.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Where can you get this?
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I have been searching for a good dog food for my Shih tzu, he is 7 years old and has seemed to develop an allergy but I'm not sure what to. He scratches himself constantly to the point he has bald spots on his coat. I've been told to try grain free products for his food and wondered if anyone else has experienced this with their pet and how these Blue Buffalo Freedom products worked for you?
Ori R.
975 E McMillan St #404 , cincinnati Ohio
I never tried this.. it is good ??