THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Beef Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jorji S.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Beef Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Yaneth H.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Beef Recipe For Adult Dogs

For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there’s nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Beef
None of the grains that contain glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Turkey Meal, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Erlyn P.
This brand was recommended to us by the vet. Our dog was having some serious dry skin issues. Ever since we switched from Purina one to Blue buffalo, she's been great. We've seen a huge improvement on her skin and her fur as well, it's super shiny. So if your dog has any allergies, I would highly recommend this grain free brand.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
This is the best dog food my dogs have ever been on. When I got my dogs from the breeder they were on an all raw meat/fruit/veggie diet and had bad hair loss and digestive issues because of it. I put them on this food and it made a huge difference. They grew all of their hair back and no longer have digestive issues. This food ensures they get all of their nutrients and they love the taste. Their coats are so shiny and they shed very minimally. I highly recommend this food.
Jorji S.
Center , MO
So I have a wonderful English Bulldog her name is Scarlett! And this is my favorite food for her! She’s more active and loves her daily food time! Highly recommend for you pet! Kinda pricey but worth it in the end!
Niqua M.
La
I love purchasing this food for my dog whenever it’s time to rotate my dogs food because of her food allergies. At PetSmart I always get a good deal on this brand & it never disappoints, because my dog loves this brand of food. I will definitely be repurchasing this food
Kristen P.
Mauldin, SC
I don't feed my dogs anything but Blue Buffalo! They love this stuff. I can notice when we put them on something different their coats are not as soft and shiny as they when they are on this! Totally worth the price!
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
Since switching from science diet to blue buffalo it's very obvious my dog loves eating! Don't get me wrong he would eat his food but now he runs to his bowl every time I open his food canister. I love that we aren't feeding him something that has fillers and unnatural by products. It's definitely made a difference in his bowel habits and he seems to be a happier dog which makes me a happy pet owner. It is way mor expensive but in my opinion you should feed your pets the same way you'd want to feed yourself. With the best possible food!
Chirleen E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My Great Dane loves this! And I can find it locally or online. Great Danes require a special grain-free diet and this has never upset my girl's digestion. It's expensive but worth the price. Recommended!
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
This is what I buy for my 2 dogs. My shih tzu has severe allergies to all grains. This is the only food so far that helps his skin. He doesn't itch or have as dry of skin as he did before. Even though it's a bit pricey around $50 a bag, I would highly recommend this to other people.
Erin W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Our dog is allergic to chicken...so when we found this food we were so happy. It's the first food we don't have to play games to get him to eat, and he's a Labrador...they are supposed to eat anything! He's been on it for over 2 years and we have nothing but great things to say about it. He is at his optimal weight and healthy. Love it!
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Blue Buffalo isn't what your dog needs. It's ridiculous to put human nutritional qualities on an animal. If the word "by-products" bother you maybe learn what they mean. Chicken broth is a by product of boiling a whole chicken. Sometimes these things are benefiting to the nutritional needs of animals. Blue buffalo is just a gimmick.