THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Family Favorite Recipes® Sunday Chicken Dinner For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Family Favorite Recipes® Sunday Chicken Dinner For Adult Dogs

At our house, Sunday dinner is the only meal that we don’t rush through. We take our time enjoying seconds, and even thirds, of Dad’s favorite meal... a tender and juicy roast chicken with all those great garden veggies and delicious gravy. It’s family time at its best, and in addition to great flavor, your dog will be getting the natural goodness of:

Delicious, protein-rich Chicken
Green beans
Carrots
Potatoes
And, like all BLUE dog food, Sunday Chicken Dinner has NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, NO corn, wheat, soy and NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. It’s naturally delicious.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Egg, Potato Starch, Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Guar Gum, Potatoes, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride, Caramel.

Nicole P.
carson
I primarily feed my dog dry food. But I do like to mix in a treat every once in a while. And it needs to be healthy. My dogs love this food plus it’s healthy for them so I can feel good about it too.
Stevi C.
Dallas, TX
My dog LOVES THIS STUFF, when she sees the can she starts tapping her feet and spinning in circles! I mix a few tablespoon in with her dry food for an extra treat
Madison D.
Fulton, MS
Love to add this to my oldest dog’s food. I have to mix in a crushed up pill into his food and it makes it undetectable plus he loves it (he literally dances when I bring out the can).
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
My pit bull puppy loves these home style meals added to his dry dog food! He prefers this stew-type to the mush/blended type, you can see the meat and veggies in it! One can lasts us about 3 days when mixed with his regular food, and he loves them! They come in lots of fun flavors, all of which smell like actual food -- so i don't feel bad making him eat it!
Canaan S.
Nashville, TN
I mix a few tablespoon in with her dry food for an extra treat and my dog love this stuff. recommended for sure
Elena E.
My dog loves these. I've even caught the cat sometimes pushing my dog away so she can get in on the action.
Karla V.
My dog has tried this and he loves it. Currently is his favorite.I would recommend you try it.