BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Exuberance! is a tasty, natural jerky treat that helps maintain healthy eyes, skin and coat. Your dog will go crazy for these this treat because it's made with ingredients to help him look and feel his best! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Vision, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3.25 oz

Ingredients: Chicken, Natural Sugar Cane Juice, Vitamin E Supplement, Salt, Flaxseed (natural Source Of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Vitamin A, Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% Vitamin A 5000 IU/kg min Vitamin E 500 IU/kg min Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (max) 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% *Not recognized as essential by the AAFCO Dog Food NutrientProfiles

Shae C.
My dog is picky when it comes to food. Even more difficult to deal with is her sensitive stomach when trying new treats. She loves these treats much more than Blue's dry biscuit treats and they don't affect her tummy negatively being that it is grain-free!
Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
When I bought these, my dog loved them at first. He would eat them pretty quickly, which is how I knew. Now, however, he doesn't seem as excited about them. Blue Buffalo is usually pretty expensive. However, you are paying for higher quality treats, because they are made with better ingredients for your doggies.
MELISSA B.
My vet used these to get my labs attention and man did it work! I ended up buying a bag while at the vets office. I now use them for training treats when they do something extra well. I use scissors to cut them up into bite sizes. They're perfect for what I need. There are cheaper alternatives but they're worth it.
Erica s.
I like blue buffalo dog food however there treats are terrible. None of my dogs will eat there treats even my piggy corgis who eat almost everything. Don't know if it's because of the flavor or something in them but they won't touch them.
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
My dog doesn't think twice about eating these treats! She loves them and they smell great! And you can't beat the health benefits that come with the treat!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
These are some of my dogs favorite treats. They love them! And I can read the ingredients without cringing so that's always good
Katarina K.
Loves tender and jerky treats. Always excited to get her daily treats and she knows when she normally gets them.