BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue buffalo divine delights wet dog food choosing a healthy, delicious food for your small breed doesn't have to be a big task. Just look to blue divine delights -- it's a nutritious meal in convenient single-serving portions with a taste your little one will go crazy for. And since it's blue, you know he's getting only the finest natural ingredients and never anything artificial. Blue divine delights features wholesome, natural ingredients and a delectable sauce that is sure to please your dog.

From the Manufacturer
We know you want to feed your little one like family, so BLUE Divine Delights Beef Entrée features: Meaty chunks of real beef, A delectable sauce that is sure to please, Wholesome natural ingredients,No chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy and no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors

Kim G.
Since my dog was a puppy I've buying her Blue pet food. It is pricey but anything that will keep my dog healthy is good. My dog loves this food especially the wet food she goes crazy for this. I also really like the ingredients that are used in the food. So I definitely recommend this to other pet owners.
Netasha C.
Albany, GA
I mix this in with my dogs kibble and she loves it! It's good for her and it doesn't hurt her stomach or gives her loose bowels like other soft foods I've tried. I'll definitely keep buying this for her!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
My Chihuahua and Akita really enjoy these small dinner bowls of food. My pitbull much more prefers his hard food.