BY BLUE BUFFALO #74 in Dental Care for Dogs

BLUE Dental Bones™ Regular Size

For Dogs 25-50 lbs.
BLUE Dental Bones provide all natural oral health care in a tasty and highly digestible daily dental chew that will help to freshen your dog’s breath and make his teeth sparkle. BLUE Dental Bones are specially formulated to help:

Clean teeth
Freshen breath
Maintain healthier teeth and gums
BLUE Dental Bones are made with the finest natural ingredients, have no chicken or poultry by-product meals, and are corn, wheat and soy free.

Available in 12, 27, & 36-oz. bags.  Also available individually wrapped.

INGREDIENTS
Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Gelatin, Pea Protein, Rice Bran, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Carrots (source of Vitamin A), Beet Juice, Calcium Carbonate, Blueberries, Parsley, Alfalfa Meal Dehydrated (source of Chlorophyll), preserved with Citric Acid, Zinc Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Desirea D.
Norco, CA
Aside from companies not actually making products large enough to be a treat for my mastiff, these are probably her second favorite. My shiba adores them, though he only gets half of one at a time. They will do just about any trick asked of them once they see these guys get pulled out.
Jessica B.
Blue Buffalo is made in the USA and only put quality ingredients in their products. These bones also contain Glucosamine and Chondroitin which aid in strong bones/joints. My dachshund loves these bones, however if you are looking for a longer lasting chew these are not for you. Only takes a few moments for my 13lb Doxie to consume.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
I like that these treats are natural and are good for my dogs teeth. I bought this at petco and it was a reasonable price. My dog loves it and I give him one before I leave for work in the morning.
Christina B.
Anaheim, CA
My dog loves these! I usually buy the Indigo dental bones for her but wanted to try something less pricey. I feed her the wilderness food and wet food from Blue already, so I figured why not have her try these. I'm glad we tried them because they are effective with cleaning her teeth and these are now her favorite!
Jen S.
Both of my babies love these. They are a bit pricey but expect it given they are "natural." I read the ingredients and they seem to be true to that, for the most part. They don't have as much filler as the normal treats. Nonetheless, love when they are on sale at Petsmart!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
My dog would literally inhale these however we had to stop them because she started getting sick from blue buffalo products and we went back to greenies. She seems to be doing better.
Natasha B.
Anaheim , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for my dogs teeth. They keep his breath fresh and his teeth nice and clean. I did not buy these however (my grandmas dog did not like them), not sure if I will in the future due to their price.
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
My rescue puppies love the Blue Buffalo Bones! The chews keep the busy for a few hours. I love that they are healthy treats and help keep their teeth strong and plaque free.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog typically points her nose the other way when I attempt to give her any kind of treat that will help with her teeth. But she ADORES these treats.
Holly H.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these treats! I like all the different varieties that are offered. These are great for training treats for my great danes.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these treats or dental chews?