BY BLUE BUFFALO

While they might not be too big on dressing up like bumblebees, dogs love Halloween, and that's why BLUE created BLUE Boo Bars. With Boo Bars, the furrykids can enjoy a healthy treat while the other kids eat candy. Available atPetSmart, for a limited time! Features: Festive, delicious treats Food Type: Halloween Dog Treats Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Pumpkin Cinnamon Primary Ingredient: Oatmeal Package Weight: 8 oz Feeding Instructions: BLUE Boo Bars are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 FattyAcids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 FattyAcids), Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source ofVitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin ESupplement Guaranteed Analysis: Protein, % Min 12 Fat, % Min 5 Fiber, % Max 6.5 Moisture, % Max 11 Caloric Content: 3360 Kcals/Kg, One Bar = 14 kcals Size: 8 Oz.

Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
My puppydog loves these treats! They also fit perfectly inside of his kong toys to keep him playing longer! He really enjoys them!!!! They get high end and good quality! This brand always meets expectations and I recommend.
Courtney A.
bismarck, nd
My dog loves these pumpkin flavored treats! He gets extra excited when he sees this bag come out. He eats them as fast as I can give them to him. I wish they would be available year round! I would recommend.
Emily W.
Sterling, Virginia
My dogs love these! I've been extremely hesitant lately with buying dog treats because of recent warnings about chemicals and wheat products in treats. These actually smell like they have real ingredients in them (if that makes sense). It's hard to find a good biscuit for my dogs amid all of this crazy dog nutrition hype, but these are great. They match the description of ingredients and the way they are formed to a tee. The dogs go crazy for them, and I'm comfortable knowing I'm giving my dogs something thats relatively natural.
Jasmine S.
My husky LOVES these, any type of "cookie" treat is her favorite, I love knowing that quality ingredients are going into keeping my fur baby happy and healthy.
Dakota J.
My pups seem to love these, bought as a Halloween special treat and they gobbled them up fairly quickly. No issues with anything in this brand
Courtney L.
Roseville, MI
My dogs go absolutely crazy for these treats!! They love the pumpkin flavor and will spit out all other treats till they get this one
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
I thought the packaging was adorable. I got 2 bags of these on sale after Halloween. However, my dog was not a huge fan.
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
my dog LOVES anything from this brand!! it's definitely worth the price, and it's only a couple bucks. if you're on the fence for this yummy snack, get it! your furry best friend will thank you for it.