THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tender Beef Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by Shannon K.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tender Beef Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #92 in Dog Treats

BLUE Bits® Tender Beef Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Beef
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Beef, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

• How young of a dog are these acceptable for?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Krystal C.
Eden
The dogs love any blue treat. Made with good health reviews, they are a little more expensive than normal treats but for the quality and ingredients is worth the price! Always comes in a great package easily noticed. Always look for the blue Blue Buffalo for the best treats for your pet
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Great ingredients and on amazon I found them at a great price. The dogs love them and I don’t feel guilty giving them treat when they’re healthy for them. Good size for training aids. Would recommend to small/medium dog owners. Continue to buy them regularly
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
My puppy loves these treats. Several other brands of training treats upset my for babies belly. I buy these at my local grocery store. They are only $4 for a decent size bag. I have only bought one bag so far but I plan on purchasing another bag when they are gone.
Liz K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
My puppy LOVES this. Easy to take apart to smaller bits and she goes crazy for this and really works to get the treat. Just wish it included more for the price.
Haley G.
My 7 year old boxer loves these treats. They are the perfect size to drop in her treat dispensing ball. She works hard to get these tasty bits out and I love the quality of Blue Buffalo.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
My puppy absolutely ADORES these. I love that they are healthy, and I often break them in half to make the package go a little further. They are healthy and have good quality ingredients, and a bonus is that there is no red food coloring (which my dog is allergic to; no one likes their home covered in tons of bright red dog vomit, which is what we dealt with before we realized was causing it!)The Blue Wilderness treats are a good price for the quality. :)
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
When you have a puppy, you pretty much want to buy them EVERYTHING. Blue Buffalo is one of those companies that makes treats using only high quality ingredients -- and believe me, I LOOK AT THOSE NUTRITIONAL LISTS. I only want the best for my Mylo, and Blue Buffalo treats fit the bill!
Vanessa L.
Atlanta
My dog love this treats ! The heart shade is pretty cute . I buy this in petco always , my dog is pretty happy with it so I will keep getting it from them. Also last time in a class they gave me a sample with a little towel it was nice .
KImberly L.
My baby loves her treats ! these were her favorite ever ! She could see the bag & she would already sit to get one lol you can find these at petsmart theyre usually always on sale
Suzanne H.
My puppy loves these. They smell flavorful and have a soft consistency when you hold them in your hand. She and her three friends will do absolutely anything for one of these. It's the only way we can get all three puppies to sit still at the same time.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
How young of a dog are these acceptable for?