BY BLUE BUFFALO #15 in Dog Treats

BLUE Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Chicken
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Buy on Target
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
My 10 month old yellow lab loves these for training. We are now in her 3rd dog class and they are perfect for positive reinforcement for bigger dogs (we don't want her eating too many high calorie treats and gaining weight). As a dog mom I love that I can TRUST these ingredients and know they are good for her, and not smell bad when I give them to her! We buy a bag weekly from  Target or  Amazon Prime . Highly recommend for all dogs!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our French Bulldog puppy loves these treats. They're perfect for training because they're small and pretty healthy. The only downside is that they're a bit tough, so it takes her a while to chew through them. For longer training sessions, I'd recommend a softer treat. For short rewards, this product is perfect.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these in a Blue Buffalo bundle deal at Petsmart that includes a bag of dry food, a can of wet, and these treats all in a reusable container. I'm so glad that they included these treats because they are perfect for training my pup! She absolutely loves them, and I enjoy how small they are as a training treat. They actually smell quite good, and I'm not sure that I would eat one, but my dog definitely loves them and finds them tasty! I will definitely be buying these again when they run out, and I must say they last longer than you expect!
Toni M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these one day at pet smart . For my 12 year old dog . He is miss so teeth I got the softest one I could find and he loves them . And there are the right size for my little dog . When I run will be buying more for him
Talisa G.
My older dog is a treat snob so it is hard to find treats that she will take. While at a pet store she likes to sniff for the good treats, well these just so happened to be in an employees treat bag and she followed them around the store until she got what she wanted. These are a staple for my girl.
Abby W.
My Golden/Shepherd mix loves these treats! If she even hears the bag rustling she runs right over and gets excited. She is a bigger dog so I usually give her a couple at a time because they are quite small. I purchase these quite often as it is her favorite. Would definitely recommend.
Mia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were the first training treats I bought my Corgi mix after we adopted her in May 2017. She came straight from the shelter as a stray and we didn't know what she would like. Well, it turns out she is a pretty picky eater, but she LOVES these Blue Bits dog treats! She actually begs for them when she sees the bag! They have a very strong, but not unpleasant, smell that reminds me of beef jerky. They are small in size and perfect for training. I also love that they contain NO chicken for those dogs that are sensitive to poultry.
Brenna S.
Rice lake
My dogs live for these treats! I have broken them apart so I could use it as a reward for training dogs. The price is also right, for a good quality dog treat it’s a really good price! I also like them because they are good for your dogs and aren’t just cardboard.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were great training treats as my dog was growing up. He must've really liked the flavor because he could drop a toy to come over and do a trick for one of these! A bag lasted for about two weeks if I broke the treats in half. They are a soft treat that doesn't crumble all of that much, leaving your floors clean in the middle of training. They did seem to dry out by the end of the bag but I assume most treats do that with all of the opening and closing I did.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought these for both of my dogs when they were puppies and these ended up being the BEST treats for training that I could find. They are the perfect size so that you don't have to break anything into pieces especially when you offer them repeatedly during the training process. Both of my dogs enjoyed the flavor. I love the resealable bag. Great brand that you won't feel guilty about feeding your pup. Priced just right!
Amber L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you get these at walmart?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
I am currently giving my dog Milk Bone treats. After seeing all the Blue Buffalo commercials I wonder if their products are "significantly" better for your dog than the regular brands. Is this true? I noticed that they are more expensive. Is it worth the price?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these really hard? My Pomeranian has a hard time with hard foods
Ashley R.
Chicago
What treats do you give your dog?? I give mines blue really good treats for dogs .
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have such a picky dog are these soft treats? She will only eat soft small pieces