BY BLUE BUFFALO #1 in Dog Treats

BLUE Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Chicken
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Jade B.
Durham
These are the best little mini-sized training nibs for giving your dog an immediate reward for good behavior during training. Especially if you have a puppy or new dog, you don't want to be giving them a thousand larger treats all day and turn them into an overweight couch potato, so with these it's easy to give a treat as a reward every time they do something right without killing them with calories. Super palatable and much better for your dog's health than your milk bone or beggin' strips type treats.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
My dogs absolutely love these treats! They go crazy over them! These are their favorite. I tried buying other treats, but I always go back to these because they either don’t care for the other ones that much, don’t get excited over them or they just simply won’t eat them. We call our treats cookies so whenever I say cookie I can get them to do just about anything to earn one of these reward treats. I love how they are little small pieces and it’s adorable how they are shaped as little hearts. They provide a lot of vitamins and nutritional value, so I feel happy about giving it to them compared to most treats out on the market that aren’t healthy. They are a little pricey compared to some treats, but they are worth it. I buy them at Target. They are cheaper at Target than at the pet store. A lot of times they go on sale and or there is a coupon available on the Target app. I only feed my fur babies the best and I highly recommend these treats because they are the BEST out there, TRUST me, I know!!!
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
My 10 month old yellow lab loves these for training. We are now in her 3rd dog class and they are perfect for positive reinforcement for bigger dogs (we don't want her eating too many high calorie treats and gaining weight). As a dog mom I love that I can TRUST these ingredients and know they are good for her, and not smell bad when I give them to her! We buy a bag weekly from  Target or  Amazon Prime . Highly recommend for all dogs!
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Our French Bulldog puppy loves these treats. They're perfect for training because they're small and pretty healthy. The only downside is that they're a bit tough, so it takes her a while to chew through them. For longer training sessions, I'd recommend a softer treat. For short rewards, this product is perfect.
Toni M.
I got these one day at pet smart . For my 12 year old dog . He is miss so teeth I got the softest one I could find and he loves them . And there are the right size for my little dog . When I run will be buying more for him
Talisa G.
My older dog is a treat snob so it is hard to find treats that she will take. While at a pet store she likes to sniff for the good treats, well these just so happened to be in an employees treat bag and she followed them around the store until she got what she wanted. These are a staple for my girl.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
Buffalo has great quality food and treats. The smell of the treats smell great and doesn't have that weird dry smell like other treats. Their ingredients are more simple and straight forward as well. Perfect size treats for all dogs as well. You could even add it to their food to encourage eating!
Abby W.
My Golden/Shepherd mix loves these treats! If she even hears the bag rustling she runs right over and gets excited. She is a bigger dog so I usually give her a couple at a time because they are quite small. I purchase these quite often as it is her favorite. Would definitely recommend.
Mia C.
These were the first training treats I bought my Corgi mix after we adopted her in May 2017. She came straight from the shelter as a stray and we didn't know what she would like. Well, it turns out she is a pretty picky eater, but she LOVES these Blue Bits dog treats! She actually begs for them when she sees the bag! They have a very strong, but not unpleasant, smell that reminds me of beef jerky. They are small in size and perfect for training. I also love that they contain NO chicken for those dogs that are sensitive to poultry.
Brenna S.
Goodland, MN
My dogs live for these treats! I have broken them apart so I could use it as a reward for training dogs. The price is also right, for a good quality dog treat it’s a really good price! I also like them because they are good for your dogs and aren’t just cardboard.
Amber L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you get these at walmart?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
I am currently giving my dog Milk Bone treats. After seeing all the Blue Buffalo commercials I wonder if their products are "significantly" better for your dog than the regular brands. Is this true? I noticed that they are more expensive. Is it worth the price?
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have such a picky dog are these soft treats? She will only eat soft small pieces
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn , SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can find these in Canada?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these really hard? My Pomeranian has a hard time with hard foods