THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Chicken
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Is this a good puppy treats for 6weeks old puppy?
What is the best way to start training your puppy? Example for potty training I have had him go outside but my husband said he needs to learn to use the puppy pad so when he is older if we are not in the house he knows where to go.
Is there a made in the USA stamp on the back of this product?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Wayland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by Kimi J.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our puppy loves these training treats! She was only 5 lbs when we got her and still pretty small so we actually break the treats up in thirds because she’s so little. They last a long time! She will do anything for her treats. She’s 10 weeks old and already a pro at sit, shake, lay down and currently working on kennel. She’s doing awesome. These treats are the perfect reward. The only thing I would suggest is make sure you keep the bag sealed. If you leave the treats sitting out, they do get hard and dry.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by Angie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats MY Lily goes crazy for these bits.I bought these for Lily she has lost some teeth and these are soft so she can manage them. I always keep on hand for her treats, believe me she know when she is going to get one, she dances her dance and gets very excited!! She likes both chicken and the beef. She would highly advise them for any dog!! Mostly small dogs!!
N Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by Celina V.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I’m in the process of training our dogs. We were able to use the “food training” for a while so we had a bag of their dog food and they thought it was a treat but eventually they caught on and were not listening. These ones are perfect because they are small so we can take them to go and since they are healthy I don’t feel bad for giving them to my babies. I have a 45 pound husky and a 40 pound Australian shepherd
Pineville, NC
My sweet little puppy Sam loved this and learned to sit, stay, gimme paw, lay down and to get in his bed using these. He also was not a fan of the leash and would freeze when it was time to go outside and walk on the leash but I used these to leash train him and they worked beautifully! He’s slightly picky in the food/treat department but always is happy when I buy these!
Bemidji, MN
Little bub absolutely loved these while we were training him. They’re small, but big enough I can rip it into multiple pieces so we can have training sessions and I won’t have to wait too long for him to finish chewing the first one, he’ll just be ready to go by the time I’m ready to give the next command! Definitely recommend these to anybody trying to train their pup!
Pigeon forge
Blue Buffalo is one of the best products to offer your fur baby! It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it! Pups can’t tell us when something is wrong so feeding them the best out there is a priority to keep them healthy. This product not only met my expectations but met the fur babies expectations as well! I highly recommend to all pup owners !
My dog loves these. I love all of blue buffalo products and only give my dog products made by blue buffalo. These treats are small so perfect for small dogs and they come in the shape of a heart which is super cute. They don’t stink or cause my dogs breathe to stink. They do seem to dry out within a month. So use them quickly.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats uploaded by LucyLu C.
Purchased at: Walmart
She loves her treats, it's good for rewarding her when she does good. Penelope is a blue/tan piebald Dashuand. If anything I'd change is maybe have more coupons available to the consumer, would be nice every now an then, other then that good value an now Walmart carries there products very convenient, diffently would buy again
Grand Rapids
My sheltie loves these treats! She is only 12 pounds, so these treats are a great size for her. Sometimes I’ll break them in half or quarters, and sometimes I’ll give her the whole piece. The softness of the treats is good for training because it makes it easy for my dog to chew and swallow, so we can get back to training.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these Blue Buffalo moist chicken training treats. They are made with healthy real ingredients which I always look for when I am buys food for my dog. She is a  pekingese and is between a small/medium sized dog. The treat it self is also a good small size for a small or medium sized dog that loves treats.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staten Island, NY
il y a 6 mois
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Tasty Chicken Soft-Moist Training Treats ? We are switching my dogs food because he's no longer eating his old food and we were considering getting him this brand. What do you guys think?
amanda V. • il y a 6 mois
I personally will not buy their products. It's a personal choice. I know all dog food can be recalled but once you have a dog that has eaten recalled dog food it makes you think twice. My dog and adult passing away because of me buying their products and it was recalled dog food.