BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Bits® Savory Salmon Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Salmon
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Salmon, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Samantha S.
My little peppermint loves them they have good flavor and we taught him how to shake his paw with us. If I must share a con to these treats it’s that your dog will beg for them trhrough out the day mine stares me down for them! Thanks THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Bits® Savory Salmon Soft-Moist Training Treats
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
My cat can be a little picky about treats, but he LOVES these ones! A soft treat. When they say moist, think more like a brownie and less like a wet treat. Also, they were not too stinky, which is nice if you are not a salmon/fish person. We have bought these multiple times, and he always enjoys them.
Casey W.
Blue Buffalo is the brand of dog food that we feed our dog, so trying their snacks was a natural choice. These salmon training bits were perfect when we were training our puppy. The smell is strong and our puppy gobbled them up every time.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from.
Elizabeth F.
Charleston, WV
Love all Blue Buffalo Products.  My dog had allergies and we avoided paying tons of money for allergy shots because we switched to blue buffalo and avoided grains. She doesn't have allergies anymore and she LOVES her dog food, but most importantly these are her favorite treats.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Heidi loves these salmon treats. They are small and heart shaped. I first started using them when I was potty training her. I still give them to her because she loves them so good.
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
These are really great training treats for my pup. He loves salmon, and the soft chewy bits make him so happy to learn new tricks! Our only complaint was that these treats are not Grain-Free, so we’ve since switched to the THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats from the same brand!
Jane Y.
One of my dogs favorites.  Great training treats that you can cut up or give whole.  Good quality and the dogs really like them.  I have never had an issue with this company's treats and the dogs really like to get them during training.  Even the cat will come around for a piece.
Debra L.
Brooklyn
These treats are loved by my  Akita. he is rewarded with them while out  on dogwalks and after dogwalks. Or  whenever he is being cute and  sweet. They are delicious as he evour an entire bag if given the  opportunity. They add to the healthy look  of his coat.
Alexis H.
Toledo
these snack bags are great my dogs always go crazy yes they can be pricey but they love these tastes salmon treats  I do not feed them treats often not many brands are to trust worthy but when they do get treats they always get these best. I’d defiantly buy again.