BY BLUE BUFFALO #75 in Dog Treats

BLUE Bits® Savory Salmon Soft-Moist Training Treats

BLUE Bits are dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:

Salmon
A high-quality protein source
DHA
To help support cognitive development in puppies
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with healthy and delicious ingredients, and don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Salmon, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from.
Laina A.
New London, CT
These are the perfect size for training! My dog has a very sensitive stomach and these don't bother him at all. I live the quality of the ingredients as well. Highly recommend them!
Elizabeth F.
Charleston, WV
Love all Blue Buffalo Products.  My dog had allergies and we avoided paying tons of money for allergy shots because we switched to blue buffalo and avoided grains. She doesn't have allergies anymore and she LOVES her dog food, but most importantly these are her favorite treats.
Bobbi Jo S.
Troutdale , OR
It can be hard and expensive finding a healthy dog treat that your dog actually enjoys and doesn't break the bank. Blue buffalo has always made it easier, my dog runs to me the second he hears the bag of treats open. With its limited ingredients it's a guilt free treat for your pup!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Heidi loves these salmon treats. They are small and heart shaped. I first started using them when I was potty training her. I still give them to her because she loves them so good.
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
These are really great training treats for my pup. He loves salmon, and the soft chewy bits make him so happy to learn new tricks! Our only complaint was that these treats are not Grain-Free, so we’ve since switched to the THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats from the same brand!
Jane Y.
One of my dogs favorites.  Great training treats that you can cut up or give whole.  Good quality and the dogs really like them.  I have never had an issue with this company's treats and the dogs really like to get them during training.  Even the cat will come around for a piece.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
I loved these treats for training my puppy when I first got her. They were soft enough for her to chew and they were small enough that it didn't hurt giving her so many.
Nancy G.
Aurora , CO
These treats drive my three dogs crazy! They smell like food even makes us humans want to take a bite!! Pros they are a delicious treat for dogs as to how my dogs react. Cons the bag is not that full for the price. I would definitely buy again including the different flavor!
Devon H.
San Angelo, TX
My dog loves these. He always wants more and they work well as a reward. I will repurchase these treats and maybe try more flavors. The salmon is a good one my dog really likes it and I’m sure he’d enjoy any other flavor of these treats as well!!!!!!