BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Turkey & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs, BLUE Basics for Small Breed Dogs is your solution for smaller dogs with food sensitivities.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Caramel, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• My experience when it says small breed, the kibble is sma...1 Answers
  • I've tried other dog foods from this brand but not limite...3 Answers
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of My dogs have sensitive stomachs and skin. Can’t even eat chicken without a reaction. This formula has really been great and the pet store staff and vet both say this was a GREAT brand for dogs with sensitive stomachs
Brittany A.
My girl loves this stuff! She eats it up. I know it's pricey but I actually feel good giving it to her, I know dog food is risky and sometimes not actually good for our fur babies but with limited ingredients I feel ok about
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was having a lot of digestive issues and the poor thing’s hair was falling out. The vet recommend switching to this food, thinking it was probably food allergies. I started her on this and within weeks it was like I had a new dog. Her hair had started growing back and her stomach wasn’t nearly as upset. Love this food for helping my sweet girl.
Allison L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I WONT feed my boy anything else. When he was a puppy he had very bad digestive problems and no matter what food we’d give him he’d get sick. It is a bit pricey but so worth the peace of mind. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Turkey & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs
Rachelle H.
West Chester, OH
I trust this brand and this food. I know the ingredients are the best for my little Bichon fur baby and that he will love it every time. The price is a little much for me but I know he’s getting the nutrients and energy he needs.
Tania A.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have a yorkie and he loves this stuff! He has never gotten sick from it or gotten tired of it. They always have good deals and it’s very healthy for dogs. It’s the top recommended brand.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product! Good price. My dogs love this brand and flavor. I would never change to another brand for dog food. It’s healthy, natural and my dogs find it delicious. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again.
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog, Neville, really enjoys this food. It does not make him sick like several other brands I’ve tried. I mix it with a little wet food and be wads it right up! (And it keeps him regular 😂)
Christa B.
My dog loves this for her sensitive tummy but she wont eat the black lifesource bits for some reason. It’s expensive but it seems to sit well with her so that’s good
Priscilla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered a. If bag and it has lasted me for 6 months. My dog loves her dog food. This food is very natural with less preservatives than other dog food. Highly recommend!
Leah C.
I've tried other dog foods from this brand but not limited ingredient formula for small dogs. Is the kibble very small? I have a Yorkie and if it's not small enough he won't eat it. I have aBoston who will eat anything but needs the LIF. Thanks in advance.
Cory B.
My experience when it says small breed, the kibble is smaller. I also have yorkies 🙂