THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Turkey & Potato Recipe For Puppies uploaded by Katy S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Turkey & Potato Recipe For Puppies

BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Basics for Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Peas, Potatoes, Brown Rice, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Potassium Chloride, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, DL-Methionine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Nam R.
Hercules
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand of food for dogs. I have been giving this to my dog since he was a puppy. He loves the taste and finishes his whole bowl every time. The ingredients used to make the food is what draws me to this product.
Breezy L.
Our puppy loves this food! She hasn’t had any issues with it so far. But I do know someone who fed their pups this brand and it gave their puppy diarrhea so they had to switch.
Overall I think this is a good brand to start out with at least!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
The only reason I’m giving two stars is because this food is pricey! When my dog was eating this, he was eating more expensive food than I was and he didn’t really seem to enjoy it all that much! Honestly, i probably would not buy it again.
Katy S.
My puppy was having diarrhea and after testing found it was due to food and digestive issues. Researched a bunch of brands and ingredients. Narrowed it down to 2 brands. Went with this one and since starting it he has not had any diarrhea and actually likes eating it. Would recommend to someone with a puppy having issues with digestion and diarrhea.
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I adopted a puppy from the humane society and they feed all their puppies this food, i was buying it for my puppy thinking it was great quality. I did lots of research and found that blue buffalo is a sketchy company and the things that they claim may or may NOT be true such as 'no meat by products' 'grain free' etc. Blue buffalo is in a law suit with Purina who tested all their dog foods and found that they were lying. They found things in the dog foods that they claimed not to have..So i do not trust this brand and i will not buy from them. They denied everything and still haven't changed their labels so it is false advertisement.

If you are going to pay a premium price for dog food get something that is protein based and from a brand you can trust. I have switched my puppy to wellness core puppy food and it is amazing! Its at the same price point and instead of blue buffalo a 3 star vegetable based dog food- I am getting a 5/5 star protein based dog food. Research your pets food!!!
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
My dogs love this!! My older male has a lot of medical problems and this works wonders for him! I love this food and so does he!! He's a big male pitbull and this bad last him a very long time, it's a little pricey but so worth it.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this food but let me tell you about his farts not a great food for him after getting him this food but we couldn’t just waist the bag so we let him finish it till we got a new one but let me tell you he loved this food.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
This stuff is great my puppy was on the regular puppy blue buffalo food, i noticed she had horrible gas and was having a hard time eating never wanted to eat at her scheduled time, i switched to this after talking to the vet and a couple of people, needless to say she's doing so much better no gas eating when she in supposed to and having healthy bowel movements this food is great and I'm so happy i found something that she can eat and not feel uncomfortable eating
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I started my older dog on this when he was a puppy and he loved it except he'd pick out the blue bits. I remember had to feed those to him by hand or else he wouldn't eat them. It's a good food, if your dogs will eat it but the older dog stopped it eating outright after several months.
Maria F.
My puppy loves this food!! He’s a puppy so the girl from the store told me that this one enough, has all the vitamins and proteins that he needs.