THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Victoria L.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Tiffany P.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs uploaded by Kirstie M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Salmon & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize  food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Salmon - single animal protein source
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Salmon, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Peas, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Glucosamine), Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Choline Chloride, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), DL-Methionine, Ferrous Sulfate, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Turmeric, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Kimberly B.
Oak harbor, WA
I usually get the grain free version of this dog food for my dogs. One of my dogs has a really sensitive stomach and we had her on a prescribed dog food but our other dog kept eating her food so we tried this brand and not one problem with her stomach issues and she loves it. Great product
Sam S.
My dog, Mia, loves this flavor. She has a sensitive stomach so we stick to a limited ingredient and grain free formula that is easily digestible. I trust this brand - I think they’re one of the best on the market. They are definitely on the pricy side but I think it’s worth every penny.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The one thing I can say about blue buffalo is that it’s all around one of the best dog foods. Packed with protein. With other cheap dogs foods. The main ingredients is fillers. Like corn and rice. This will keep your fur babies fuller longer, so you won’t have to buy as much as you would with other brands. It’s going to save you money and it’s actually good for your dogs. I noticed right away my pets coats became softer. Only blue for my babies.
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I have 3 dogs and one has severe allergies and I have not been able to find a food to adapts to her allergies and does well with price too. I have never been happier with this brand, it not only helps with her allergies but isn’t freakishly expensive either. Having three dogs we buy the larger bags every 2 weeks and have never had any digestive problems or allergy issues since. I will not switch to a different brand ever again. I have never been so pleased
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are very low maintenance luckily so it's pretty cheap to keep up with them so when I buy blue buffalo it's definitely worth the price! It did have some recalls here and there but I like sticking to the brand because it's more natural and I don't mind the recalls because they are mainly from mold which of course normal organic food gets moldy too. Balancing out the pros and cons.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
The salmon is the best! Keeps my Australian Shepherds coat so shiny! Her energy is always up and she never leaves a bite in the bowl! Worth the cost, we buy ours at PerSmart! Your dog will thank you for Going BLUE!
Jesenia V.
Orlando , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepard loved this flavor! One thing I didn’t not enjoy while on the flavor was the smell of her fishy breath. Pricer than other dog food but this food had my German Shepard looking shinier then ever!
Briana W.
My dog likes this food. It’s great for her skin with the fish oils. It also has a high protein content & is grain free. This helps my dog stay in healthy shape. She acts like a puppy & is in great health.
Jane Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the other food that our girls is on.  It is the only food out of many that we tried that she can tolerate.  The Basic brand is a simple source food with limited ingredients so the dog can process their food.  My old girl was having so many issues until we started with basic brand.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only dog food I will feed my dogs. My 1 dog was having very bad digestion problems and food intolerances where he was vomiting and defecating blood. The vet had him on a very strict diet but he would still get sick from time to time. I did my research on this, tried it and he hasn't been sick in 6 years since I started him on it. It saved my dog!
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
I'm looking for a non prescription remedy to solve my dogs skin allergies. Anyone know if this one would help?!