THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Buy on Amazon
angie h.
I had to switch dog food brands because of food allergy. Blue Buffalo basics was recommendeded by my vet. Since I switched foods, the ear infections and skin issues are gone. My dogs love it and its very minimal ingredients that are quality. The drawback is the price. Its not affordable. Its $18 for a 4 pound bag. I have 2 dogs so a small bag lasts maybe 3 days. I do recommend if your pet has allergies or if you want quality, minimal ingredients and grain free.
Jessica N.
So this is a love hate thing with this dog food. They advertise that its natural whole ingredients, and i hope they are due to the hefty price tag. I avoid grains as i think my dog has grain allergies, and she loves the food. Its those horrible pesky lifebits they throw in there. Both dogs pick them out and refuse to eat them! So i have a these little dark brown bits all over the floors after feedings and they are like legos to step on! Do away with those bits or something please!
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
Before I started my dog on this food she was having a hard time keeping any food down and would always eat and puke it up. Once we started her on this she never puked again. The vet Recommended a couple of other brands for sensitive tummies and this one was the only one that worked for her. The only down side to this food is cost wish it was a little bit more affordable. I still buy it because it’s all my dog can keep down and she loves it!
Holly V.
I love this cat food and so do my cats! It’s so comforting to know that my cats are getting quality protein from actual meat without all the filler. I have two indoor cats and they are always eager to eat this food.
Mary E.
Hartford
My dog has severe food allergies. He used to lose large patches of fur and be so itchy and miserable. Once we found the limited ingredient and grain free foods he got so much better! Full and shiny coat...no itchiness!! He was all better. Maintains healthy weight and looks amazing.
Li R.
New York City
My dog is sensitive to certain types of food so we put him on a grain free diet. I didn't think he was going to like it but he did! He gobbles it all down. Now his poops are solid.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
My dog loves it. We use it for training purposes and it is a great and motivating treat for him. I know Blue Buffalo only uses the absolute best ingredients for our dogs, and that's why I'd choose their products any time. The down side for most blue buffalo items is The price point, but honestly it's such good quality, it's worth it.
Megan L.
The Basics line is fantastic for our Boston terrier with a sensitive stomach. We stay away from the salmon formula, as we notice our dog has bad gas when she has it.
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
This dog food was great for my pet who has severe allergies to foods and the ingredients in them. This helped keep her skin from flaring up. That said, the price is a little high. I have found that our local grocery store makes a similar product for half the price and it works just the same.
Mimosa E.
I love this food or well my dog does. I just think is great and healthy for him. My dog is almost 100lbs so we go through a lot of food a month. Wish it was not so pricey or have a membership that will send coupons every once in a while like a rewards program would be great