THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

angie h.
I had to switch dog food brands because of food allergy. Blue Buffalo basics was recommendeded by my vet. Since I switched foods, the ear infections and skin issues are gone. My dogs love it and its very minimal ingredients that are quality. The drawback is the price. Its not affordable. Its $18 for a 4 pound bag. I have 2 dogs so a small bag lasts maybe 3 days. I do recommend if your pet has allergies or if you want quality, minimal ingredients and grain free.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
We gave two fur babies. A very high maintenance yorkie and a Boston terrier mix, who is easy going. The yorkie won’t eat anything but Blue Buffalo chicken flavor dry food and the Boston mix will eat any flavor. So needless to say we always feed them Blue and vary the flavors for them as needed.

They are both in great health. Now 8 and 7 years old, they have been on the same food their whole life.

They are family to us and we joke that at times they eat better quality food than we do... that’s saying a lot.
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
Before I started my dog on this food she was having a hard time keeping any food down and would always eat and puke it up. Once we started her on this she never puked again. The vet Recommended a couple of other brands for sensitive tummies and this one was the only one that worked for her. The only down side to this food is cost wish it was a little bit more affordable. I still buy it because it’s all my dog can keep down and she loves it!
Tiffany J.
Ocala, FL
We have three dogs and they are all picky but this brand of food always makes them happy. I don't have to worry about lots of junk and fillers and this one is grain free as well. I feel good about what I'm feeding my dogs.
Jasmine S.
Glendora, CA
I have a small chihuahua/ jack russel terrier mix. And My dog loves this food. I've been buying different foods each month and this is finally the one she loves and I'm going to continue buying. It's a lot healthy and better for her than the other brands out there. It's a little pricey but you can't put a price on having the best for your dog. I also use their treats for her and she loves those too.
Holly V.
I love this cat food and so do my cats! It’s so comforting to know that my cats are getting quality protein from actual meat without all the filler. I have two indoor cats and they are always eager to eat this food.
Samantha M.
I use the Blue Buffalo WILDERNESS blend of dog food for my dogs. They're great quality. Price is decent enough since I have small dogs so they only get a little bit at a time. Run sales a couple times a year at my pet store. I just really like that more brands are focusing on the quality of their ingredients so we're feeding our fur friends what their bodies need instead of filler garbage.
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
I am for lack of a better term a full on "dog mom". I love knowing what I feed my dog is healthy and will help him feel great. My dog has some issues with his stomach getting upset with what I feed him, with Blue Buffalo he is so healthy, his coat looks shiner, he is so much more happy and energetic than the brands I had tried before. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog!
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
This was my first time trying Blue Buffalo Basics Dry Food for my dog. My dogs seemed to like the turkey & potato recipe. I bought it at my local Petsmart, and it was a little bit more pricey than what I usually was buying, but definitely worth it. You could actually read and pronounce the ingredients in the food, and at least know what your dog was eating. I recommend this to any dog owner that wants to try a new healthy dog food for your pet.
Mary E.
Hartford
My dog has severe food allergies. He used to lose large patches of fur and be so itchy and miserable. Once we found the limited ingredient and grain free foods he got so much better! Full and shiny coat...no itchiness!! He was all better. Maintains healthy weight and looks amazing.

back