THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Salmon - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Salmon, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Starch, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Caramel Color, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Turmeric, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Jennifer L.
My dog hasn't had any digestive issues since switching to BB a year ago. Her skin allergies have improved and she gets excited to eat this kibble! I have it on auto-ship delivery from Petco, that way I'm never running low.
Heather D.
I would advise everyone to stay away from any and all Blue Buffalo products. They have had several lawsuits against them due to the poor quality of ingredients. My vet recommended that I never feed this brand to my dogs.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
My two standards poodles have fairly sensitive stomachs so finding a dog food they can eat and that doesn't contain chicken was tough at first but I'm glad I discovered this food and brand. It's the only dry food I could find that has an appropriate percentage of protein (the others I've seen contain 10% more than this brand and line, which excessive amounts can cause kidney problems amount other things) my dogs love it and have had no side effects from it even when switching the flavors up (lamb, turkey, duck, and salmon)
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
My dog has issues with skin sensitivity, constantly having a rash on his belly and inside of legs. I tried different shampoos, allergy medications and multiple vet visits to try and alleviate his problem skin.

I switched him from purina one to blue buffalo basics (salmon and potato) and within 10 days his skin was clear and his coat was so smooth!! The food has also increased his endurance on family walks! Another benefit of feeding blue buffalo is he needs to eliminate less often and has become more regular.

I would recommend anyone having a dog with skin/food sensitivities try this product!
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
This is the only hard food I'll ever feed my dog. He's allergic to grains and a lot foods will upset his stomach, but this one does not. I started using this about a year ago and I can definitely see that change in my dog. His coat is a lot sleeker and he hasn't puked since. Yes, this is a little on the pricer side, but I recommend this!
Kiera H.
Atlanta, GA
I was feeding this to my dog before he developed a yest infection so I stopped giving him treats from this brand but for sure it was the food and I changed him soon as I realized that. However he liked the food and the quality/ingredients seemed to be really good just was not the right thing for my dog.
Aislyn L.
Middletown, NY
My pit bull is allergic to.... just about everything. Cut grass, wheat, lactose... but this product is great for him. He doesn't break out, he doesn't have belly problems, he doesn't itch. This is the only dog food I buy him. He gobbles it down. It's pricey dog food but it works and is so worth it
Timberly H.
San Pablo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a food snob, this is the only food he likes. If I ever buy him a different brand he leaves a trail of food on the floor, I'm seriously considering naming him Hansel. Never again will I ever buy a different brand. Plus it does leave his coat silky and shiny!!
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Works amazing for our sensitive English bulldog's digestive system. After 6 months it eliminated a lot of her gas issues. We also noticed a significant change for the better in her stool. Before we would have to wipe her bottom but no longer!
Emily G.
The best dog food for my dog with allergies. It's very expensive but is well worth it as I've not had to spend on allergy shots for two years now. Definitely worth it in my opinion.