THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Magdalena R.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Allyson W.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Lamb - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Free from the grains that contain glutens and made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs, BLUE Basics for Small Breed Dogs is your solution for smaller dogs with food sensitivities.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, DL-Methionine, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in ...2 Answers
  • Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps? 6 Answers
Courtney L.
Dallas, TX
Our small breed pups have very sensitive stomachs and this product has allowed our dogs to love their food without having stomach issues after their meal. It's pricey but it's so worth it!!!
Tina R.
New York
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves this lamb and potato formula. It took awhile for me to find something that was good for her since she’s allergic to chicken.
Shannon J.
Decker, IN
I switched my Pug to this dog food and he absolutely loves it! I love it too because he's not as gassey as he was on the other food. lol!
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
We loved blue and used it for the longest time until we found a different brand with the same ingredients but cheaper
cristhy v.
Wahiawa, HI
My dogs love to eat blue buffalo treats that's all I buy them because it's the only food that I trust my dogs to eat
Kimberly S.
This is one of the 4 foods we rotate for our small breed dog. She is very picky but eats this with no problem.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Since switching to this food my dog has had more energy and feeling great. She really likes the flavor to.
Haley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog food has all natural ingredients I believe. Dogs LOVE this brand of food. It is expensive though.
Betsy C.
Rolesville, NC
Mackenzie our yorkie loves this food. She has a poultry allergy and this is her fav. Lamb and potato!
SuperKate M.
Monrovia, CA
My little guy loves Blue Buffalo dog food. He eats what the bigger ones eat just in a smaller size.
Amy C.
Luray, TN
Is it good for dog and cat
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from kibble? Will it affect my small dog?
Amanda T.
Why does the compre button have a $25 and when you press it you can't find that price?
Desiree J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in this food? My dog usually isn't picky but he will purposefully eat around these pieces. The only way he'll eat them is if he's especially hungry that day.