THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Magdalena R.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Allyson W.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Lamb - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Free from the grains that contain glutens and made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs, BLUE Basics for Small Breed Dogs is your solution for smaller dogs with food sensitivities.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, DL-Methionine, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in ...2 Answers
  • Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps? 6 Answers
Alexis P.
I have three dogs in my household and they all eat Blue Basics! Our oldest has an extremely sensitive stomach and this food has helped put an end to this sensitivity! If your dogs have sensitive stomachs I highly recommend this!
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love Blue Buffalo because they provide quality dog food with minimal fillers and things that are not beneficial to dogs. I love this because well my dog eats it up and I know she's getting only the best ingredients.
Danielle A.
San diego, CA
This was the last food I found that agreed with my poor pups allergies. She absolutely loves this especially combined with the corresponding wet food. Her coat is high shine and she no longer had joint issues since the glucosamine levels are high in this.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've bought this for my two Yorkers they really seem to like it. It's pricey so it's not my regular brand of choice but it's value natural and good for your dogs.
Morgan W.
I love this brand. It's pricey but it's worth it. Helped fix my dogs tummy issues and he loved it. I fed it as treats during training he loved it so much. So if he is happy we are happy!
Stacie D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a Boston Terrier who's allergic to chicken. He absolutely loves this food. Also it helps with his sensitive stomach. He doesn't have any gas after he eats his food now.
Morgan p.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is the only food my picky dogs will eat! :) It is pretty pricey but def worth the money. I know that it has a lot of key ingredients to help my dogs live a healthy life!
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
We use everything Blue Buffalo, our little dog uses the basics and it really helps his allergies. Once we switched him to this his hair was better and he didn't scratch his self all the time. Wouldn't use anything else.
Delilah G.
Great stuff, no corn or other junk fillers. No Propolene Glycol ( antifreeze) like beniful, nope. Just good real food, and doesn't your dog deserve to eat good stuff?
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
I think blue buffalo says it all. This is a top notch brand for any dog of any size. It's a bit pricey but worth it. This is especially great for dogs who have really sensitive stomachs as well.
Amy C.
Luray, TN
Is it good for dog and cat
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from kibble? Will it affect my small dog?
Amanda T.
Why does the compre button have a $25 and when you press it you can't find that price?
Desiree J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in this food? My dog usually isn't picky but he will purposefully eat around these pieces. The only way he'll eat them is if he's especially hungry that day.