THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Allyson W.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients:

Deboned Lamb - single animal protein source
100% grain- and gluten-free
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Free from the grains that contain glutens and made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs, BLUE Basics for Small Breed Dogs is your solution for smaller dogs with food sensitivities.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, DL-Methionine, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in ...2 Answers
  • Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps? 6 Answers
Danielle A.
San diego, CA
This was the last food I found that agreed with my poor pups allergies. She absolutely loves this especially combined with the corresponding wet food. Her coat is high shine and she no longer had joint issues since the glucosamine levels are high in this.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 16lb cavachon dog {3 years old} loved this limited ingredient food. This flavor and the salmon/Sweet potato are her favorites and she will eat every single bite. We used to have issues with hot spots, but this food is gentle on her sensitive skin and stomach. I highly recommend this for any pups having similar issues.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love blue buffalo! My dog has been eating this brand for quite sometime now. He really enjoys thr flavors offered in this brand. I feel like he is getting all of the nutrients he needs in his food. I feel like sometimes the price is kinda high but for the quality food you get it, its worth it.
Julie K.
tujunga
My dog had allergies to chicken. Even though I would get him food that was made with a different protein, his allergies would continue since most dog foods have chicken by-Product. This blue buffalo basics does not contain any chicken products and the size of the kibble was also perfect for my small dog
Gates E.
This dog food is perfect for little adult pups with sensitive tummies! It also has natural ingredients and great nutrients for your dog. It also comes in great flavor options for any picky eater! There’s also a bag with puppy formula and large dog formula.
Dani ⚓.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food- she has had allergies to other foods in the past - this limited ingredient formula has helped her out with her food allergies plus she loves the taste of it
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dog food to purchase for my 4-year old maltese-shi-tzu mix. He is 15 lbs, and is a picky eater. However, he does enjoy this brand. What I love most about this product is that it has a limited number of ingredients. This is important to me because my dog has very sensitive skin and he has had severe itching associated with other brands. The price point is very good for the quality that you get. I would recommend this!
Kristin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We LOVE the blue Buffalo grain free dog food! I switched to this for ultimate bodily health and weight loss for my dachshund and she can't wait to dig into this everyday! My mom's dog (golden retriever) also uses blue buffalo and she loves it! Definitely recommend!!
Bethany D.
Cincinnati
My four year old Shih Tzu has a super sensitive stomach so we’ve taken him off of grains and chicken. He is doing awesome with this food and absolutely loves it! I buy this about every two months at petsmart for $17.99!THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs
Stephanie S.
We switched out our dogs food to this after noticing she has an allergy to something in her old food. She's a yorkie/shih tzu mix, and this is perfect for her! She loves getting her food bowl filled every day and eats all of it, which she never used to do with her old food. I always recommend this food to anyone looking for a different option in food for their pups!
Amy C.
Luray, TN
Is it good for dog and cat
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Our dog has allergies, has anyone found this helps?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from kibble? Will it affect my small dog?
Amanda T.
Why does the compre button have a $25 and when you press it you can't find that price?
Desiree J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in this food? My dog usually isn't picky but he will purposefully eat around these pieces. The only way he'll eat them is if he's especially hungry that day.