THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Indoor Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Indoor Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Cats

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Indoor Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some cats experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains:

Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
Pea Fiber & Pumpkin to support gentle digestion
Omega 3 & 6 for skin & coat health
NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Plus it’s free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Pea Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Salt, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Caramel Color, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

• Does BLUE have a cd formula with low ash? One of my boys...1 Answers
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat live this stuff ever since I started buying her this type of food she doesn’t want anything else. Also j noticed my cat use to be somewhat underweight but she’s put on some healthy weight after switching her diet. But only is it good for her health but she loves it. She runs to her plate each time it’s served it’s so cute
Lydia B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is allergic to chicken and this is the only brand I will feed her! She loves this food, I buy it in the large size for around 20-25 dollars and put it in the cereal Tupperware containers to keep it fresh. The price is not expensive in comparison to the ingredients that are used. And one bag will last me about 3 months.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I usually feed my cats other Blue Buffalo products and was given a sample of this cat food to begin with it looks very much like the other Blue Buffalo dry cat foods small and semi roundish little crunchies. I like that this particular food is limited ingredient of Turkey and Potato which would do fine with younger more fit cats or finnicky cats I would not recommend this for overweight cats or senior cats. I have three cats and I gave a tiny bit of to the youngest of our cats and he loved it he ate it all up. I love most Blue Buffalo products and would definitely recommend this limited ingredient dry food because not only is it made with quality ingredients but it seems to be a very nutritious cat food.
Holly P.
Walnutport, PA
It was difficult to find cat food for my 18 year old cat that she could eat without throwing up. I switched her over to Blue Buffalo basics, and it has worked very well. Not only is she no longer throwing up, but her coat has gotten softer, less dander, and she's more active than before. This has truly helped her since I've switched her onto this. I highly recommend this.
Marlie R.
This cat food is a life saver (or should I say carpet saver) because my fur-baby throws up after eating just about everything EXCEPT Blue Buffalo Basic Limited Ingredients! He loves this stuff so much! It's a little pricey but so worth it!!!
Bethany G.
Coventry, RI
We purchased this brand of cat food and our fur babies loved it! Unfortunately due to health reasons unrelated to this amazing food they had to be switch off of it. I was sad when we had to do this :( I would highly recommend!
Maggie B.
Huntington, WV
The Blue brand is always a dependable choice for nourishing your kitties! Blue has some of the best ingredients in their food & has always been my go to! This specific formula is awesome for cats with allergies!
Breonna L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've always loved blue buffalo. My cat has been on the same food for over 10 years. When I tried to switch him to this, he wouldn't eat it. I'm positive its my cat, not the food. (:
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Blue buffalo is the only food I will feed my puppy. She loves the taste and small crunchy morsels. I love that it is made with all natural ingredients!
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I absolutely love this brand of cat food! My cat has a sensitive stomach and it is the only food he is able to tolerate! It's definitely worth the money!
Kay A.
Medina, TN
Does BLUE have a cd formula with low ash? One of my boys has chronic UTI's so all of them are on cd food.