THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Basics® Grain-Free Indoor Turkey & Potato Entrée For Kittens

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Indoor Turkey & Potato Entrée For Kittens

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Entrée is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize the food sensitivities that some cats may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. BLUE Basics contains:

Turkey — A delicious, high-quality protein not typically used in cat food.
Potatoes and Peas — Easily digestible carbohydrate sources.
A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients — These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value, and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids — They help to support skin and coat health for cats with food sensitivities.
Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Natural Flavor, Carrots, Potatoes, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cellulose Powder, Cranberries, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

• Has anyone ever given this to their kitten? I have 1 cat ...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Wendy A.
Richmond, VA
This was a great wet food for the weaning of my kittens from milk to food. Once they got accustomed to this they didn't even want the milk anymore. I would mix this with their milk just to be sure they were staying hydrated. Once they were big enough I would mix this wet food with the dry food to transition them to dry food only. They never got sick, had diarrhea, or anything of the like.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
They found my kitten on the street and she was really young. they nursed her back to health before they let me adopt her but she was still super picky about food,this is all she would eat.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This brand was the only brand I used when my cat was a kitten. Because the food is wet it prevents dehydration according to my vet. My cat is also allergic to corn and this was one of the few brands I found that was grain and corn free. My cat loved it!
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
My Jack likes this food, but it causes audible stomach gurgles after he eats it. I haven't noticed any other ill effects, but it unsettled me enough to stop using it. YMMV.
Alyaa A.
My cat comes running when he hears the sound of the can opening and it's nice because he doesn't throw up 5 minutes later like with other wet food
Samantha M.
My cat has always been very fussy about what she eats but she loves blue buffalo! She knows when it's time to eat and she gets very excited!
Keely F.
Paris, KY
This has been a great food, when I give my cat the wet food he loses his mind with excitement so I can assume he thinks it is great also!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
When my cats were kittens I used to feed them this when they were at that age they loved it I tried feeding them this then their dry food
Cali F.
My cat loves this food. I can see the actual vegetables in the food such as peas and carrots. He cannot get enough of this stuff!
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
My cat is not a kitten but he still loves his food whenever I open the fridge she goes crazy looking for it
alyssa m.
Has anyone ever given this to their kitten? I have 1 cat and 1 kitten and didn't give the cat wet food until she was over a year. wondering if this food really is safe for kittens or not.